this is bad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chabber wabba

Reaction score
MY TAMAS ARE PARTNERS AND THEY WONT M8. ONES CALLED NEEDL AND HES AN AGE 5 MASKTCHI AND ONES AN AGE 4 MASKTCHI NAMED JAZ, WHEN WILL THEY M8 WHAT AGE , PLZ HELP ME!!! :) :) ;) :D :D

so they have to be adults first, then you have to connect them lots, then they get level 4 hearts, and then they'll have a baby. Then, they will stay for another 48 hours and then they will go back to their home planet. but you can visit them on Tama Town. Then you just start all over again and do the same thing with the baby that you did with the parents and everything should go smoothly!

cuz one of them is 4... they can only mate and age 5 or older

if they don't have babys there not married end of story :huh: :mellow: how do I close this topic :wacko: :huh:

They can only mate if they are 4-7 years old. I heard a rumor that one of them has to be 7 to mate. EDIT: You can only close a topic if you are a guide and that is very rude. This person is obviously trying to get his/her Tamagotchis to mate.

**wildcat_gal_101**

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back