EnWarehouse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothra

Reaction score
The EnWarehouse program, specifically for ENTAMAS is now available to download on this page.

Binary made the program from the wonderful info he put together and made this topic with.

Thank you Binary for the wonderful program. :D

Notes from binary:

(1) EnWarehouse is for Windows. Sorry, it will not run on a Mac.

(2) An EnTama is a Japanese Tamagotchi. You can read more about them by clicking the above link.

(3) From the above link you can find EnWarehouse v3. This version supports the Japanese models: EnTama, UraTama, and Hanerutchi2. EnWarehouse v3 detects which model Tamagotchi you are using it with, and automatically displays items for that model in its menus.

Last edited by a moderator:
The EnWarehouse program, specifically for ENTAMAS is now available to download on this page. 

Binary made the program from the wonderful info he put together and made this topic with.

Thank you Binary for the wonderful program.  :ichigotchi:
Nice!! :blink:

peace in the world,

*tamatama_66*

Great work Binary!

What a handyman! How long did it take for you to program that?

I will gte my entama within the next 2-3 weeks, will definately use it once I get it!

Download the EnWarehouse.zip file.  Extract the contents to media local to your computer.  Run the Setup.exe program.  A shortcut will be created in your Start menu.  After installation, the .zip file and its extracted contents can be deleted.
Spiffy, did you extract it to the correct place?

"Download the EnWarehouse.zip file. Extract the contents to media local to your computer. Run the Setup.exe program. A shortcut will be created in your Start menu. After installation, the .zip file and its extracted contents can be deleted. "

//Haze

How long did it take for you to program that?
About a week. I don't recall the exact number of hours. Most of it was easy; textboxes, buttons, stripmenu, string manipulations, arrays, resources. Figuring out how to create the sub menus took the longest. After that, I used it for a week, every now and then fine-tuning the graphical lay-out and making usage flow nicely.

About a week. I don't recall the exact number of hours. Most of it was easy; textboxes, buttons, stripmenu, string manipulations, arrays, resources. Figuring out how to create the sub menus took the longest. After that, I used it for a week, every now and then fine-tuning the graphical lay-out and making usage flow nicely.
Awesome work! Have you ever given thought to computer programming? You would be awesome! Thanks for the program! It really helps!

A VERY Thankful,

KM

Cool! Thats such a good program!!

Awesome binary-I simply love it! If only I had an entama. :p

I have an Entama, but my dad, if he found out, he would ban me from ever going here again. So, not install it or be banned from the Internet. I've GOT to get my own laptop. *gets on eBay*

Wait, aren't I a bit young?? I'm only 10. Lol!! :)

Cool I hope to get an entama someday!

EDIT: Hey i almost have enogh entama here I come!

I won't be able to understand the japenese thought!

Wow, this is awesome, thank you SO much! B)

Good job, you did an amazing job! :D

Oh boy... why won't my mom let me download that?!??! Oh yeah, I remember. My dad says my pics on paint, my word programs and even this take up too much space on the computer. HIS stuff takes up too much space!! He wants me to stay off this computer that I'm on right now. Haha, too bad daddy, because I have TamaTalk here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back