group hatching on the 24th

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
would anyone want to have a group hatching on the 24th of august? thats when i'm getting myself another tamagotchi connection to befriend my new one i got yesterday.

Sure thing! I'm all in for it! *points to herself* I'm getting my first one tomorrow, hopefully it'll be the lavendar one with circles... I think they made the designs more "girlish" when Bandai brought it over to the US, hehe.

I would but that seems so long to wait... I hope I can get one soon and waiting to 21st is long enough lol.. But then again I don't know when I will be able to get one so will have to see. So if I don't or can't join this good luck with it. I will watch and see how it goes either way.

i'm buying another one on the 23rd and am gonna wait till then to start it^-^ now we would need a time... anyone for suggestions? :lol:

4 am!!! LOL!!! :) :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was kidding Lol! My sleep is WAKCO <_< right now. I mean messed up bad lol. Tring to get on a better sleep schedual. It doesn't loook like I can make it to the other hatch which I was actually looking foward to. Maybe I can join this one... I honestly don't know though. Will have to see. I will let you know.

Ok looks like I won't be joining any group hatches right now. I was able to check walmart near me today and they don't have them at all. Not even the other virtual pets. In fact they hardly have any toys. Im kinda disapointed and angry :huh: ....

I was really looking foward to joining a group hatch. But oh well what can I do?

If my conC comes before then I'll join (unless it comes in time for the hatch on the 21st (unlikely)). So do we have an official time yet?

ok, admin posted the date on the calendar so it's official, tues august 24, 2004 at noon we'll have the offical august 24th group hatching^-^ or shal this be called group hatching #3? lol :(

ok, admin posted the date on the calendar so it's official, tues august 24, 2004 at noon we'll have the offical august 24th group hatching^-^ or shal this be called group hatching #3? lol :(
Well How about 2.5... :huh:

8/24/04, 12:20 PM: OK, i just hatched my Lavender with swirls Connection, and it's a boy! I named him Fox, because i like that name, lol. I am busy with him now, i just got him full on hearts and at regular weight (5 lbs.), i am hoping to go for Hanatchi, or whatever that specific unhelthy charecter is in the generation, i think it's Robotchi, unless he's in Gen 2.

So i'll report back soon with any updates. :)

8/24/04, 1:34 pm : Fox just beet BOTH of my Mimitchi's in the eating contest, and he's only a marutchi, what a stomach on him, also, my Storm(Mimitchi) gave him the ball, and now there "buddy's".

8/24/04, 6:41 pm: Well i thought other people were going to participate, and weres the person who created the hatch! Well anyway, i have decided to let Fox's weight get high, he's currently a Marutchi and 21 lbs, 11 pounds over weight, so i am trying to get a unhealthy charecter, i will repost with more info later

sorry bout not posting... i hatched my new tama on monday and totaly forgot about today^-^ so i'll post about her. Her names Maple and she's living in a dark pink with swirls (or lavender i can't tell) she is currently a i year old itchigotchi and is best friends with me 2nd gen named Haiku who is a young mimitchi. plus they both have a ball^-^ so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back