MY TAMA WON'T GET MORE ITEMS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rgreger

Reaction score
My tama says SORRY LIST IS FULL if i try to buy items or do presents with other tamas, i deleted all my items and it still says my list is full, does anyone know whats wrong???

Please someone help, i just got my tama on tuesday and its a young mametchi, i hope its not broken :ichigotchi:

There's this thing called "Edit", you should try it sometime! :blink:

It's probally the # of Friends you can have. You reached the limit. Delete some and you're good.

-Blaziken*V3 :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, that can't be it. I only have 2 friends. I had 21 items, but i deleted them all and it still says my item list is full

sorry but you will have to trash several items to continue items and present connexion. :p :) B) B) :p :lol: :D trust me it works. :p of course you will have a hard time chooseing which item you wanna delete. B)

read the instructions for how many items the tama allowsand delete until that number. ;) i had a hard time choosing which items too so dont worry your tama isnt broken.funy you thought that B) :D B) .you arent alone!!! :D

Thank you all for your help...

None of it worked, so I reset, she's a beautiful baby girl named Phae. 5lbs.

Dont just put a question mark, its considered spamming, if your confused then ask what this topic is about.

No it wasn't a baby, it was a teenager, but i did a group hatch this morning and, we connected right away and they can connect as baby's "V3"

Hey if you count your snacks you will probably have 15 snacks make your tama eat one (and this is the same thing with the meals too) you will be able to connect (present) because the reason is if the other tama your connecting with gives you food thenit wont be able to stash it in the kitchen (even though it eats it right away) to be honest the same thing happened to me so im just assuming it will workbut im 99% sure it will work

My friend had a full treat list on her V2 and she couldn't choose PRESENT on the connexion list.

V1s cannot connect as babies, but V2s and V3s can. All of them can connect with eggs if you ROM test them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back