that sucks!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyarados

Reaction score
i get things from tamatown but i cant use them coz i go onto suvernior and i dont let me use it, wots the point in gettin it, can u help me out?

The reason for this is most likely, your using the incorrect username on Tama Town.

Make sure you are using your username of your Tamagotchi, not your tamagotchi's name.

//Haze

so the things you won r in your souvenir if they r they soppose to be there is u didnt know that
he does know that but hes sayin thers no point coz u cant use them in ur suverniors

You get souveniers because they are there to collect

and try to get all of them. if you want to use something,

go to items. BUY SOME ITEMS IF YOU WANT TO PLAY.

(SRRY 4 CAPS)

Yeah, the_great_mamechi is right, they are things to collect, and items you want to use you have to buy.

Yeah the games at tamatown, are fun, you can win excellent souveniers and when your tama is hungry or thirsty, stop by the food court and grab something to eat.

You can't use souvineers, that's normal. The point of them is to show you did something (bragging rights :) ), like it's really hard to get over 5000 Gotchi Points, but the ring shows that not only you did it, but you donated all of them instead of buying something you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back