Cooltec's Pocket Puppy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtPikachu2001

Reaction score
Anyone seen or heard of or have the Pocket Puppy from Cooltec? It's way cool! You could teach it tricks, when it sleeps it dreams, you paper train it, and it doesn't bother you much depending on how you take care of it. It's shaped like a dog.

And you can choose from a smart and mean boy dog. Or a dumb and happy boy dog. Or a smart and sickly girl dog, or a dumb and happy girl dog. I like to pick the smart ones. It takes 3 days to paper train the smart ones, and it takes 5 days to paper train the dumb dogs. Once it's paper trained, you could take it out of walks!

It's the coolest virtual pet ever! That is before Tamagotchi Connection!

I have a couple but have not played with them. I started one once.

I've only heard nice things about it.

Can you tell us a little more?

If you have a Cooltec Pocket Puppy, you should play with it! It only takes a five letter name. You could teach it tricks, but every two days. When you taught it a trick, you can gain points and give it a bone. Plus, after you paper train it, you could take it for walks! While you take it for walks, you can get it to perform tricks! Once it learns to jump, you can take it for even longer walks!

The tricks are sit, beg, jump, and roll. It only lasts for 23 days. On the 23rd day, unfortunately, it's a sad ending. All you see is a sad face and the score. I recently started it back up again. I got a girl named Alysa.

Too bad Cooltec never made any more virtuals! It would've been cool if there had been a kitty one!

ah yes i have a pocket puppy~! they are adorable and make cute licking sounds~! and they bark not beep! :D

I know this is an old post, but I just recently started up my Pocket Puppy.

Does anyone know how to turn the sound on/off?

I've got everything working but the sound and I think it's because I've somehow turned it off. I have no idea where my old instructions are either :huh:

I think you hold two of the buttons and it chirps funny when your turn the sound on/off. I don't remember which ones, but it's a useful thing if you like sleeping in. It plays music when it wakes up and it wakes up at 7am

You hold down the last two buttons simultaneously to silence it, took me a while to figure that out too O.O Wish I kept the manual... ugh.

Hello! :)

I also got the Pocket Puppy and I played it a few times. But since I've never had the instructions, it seems that I forgot to paper train it, lol. I read kurtpikachu's instructions in another thread, but I still have problems to paper train it. Maybe anyone can help? When exactly do I have to push a button to put the dog on the paper? The dog's often done its business when I look at it again XD... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back