Beauty Contest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
On neopets there is a beauty contest you can enter. But I have a problem. They never accept my entries! :huh: The first few times I entered they were accepted, but recently, when I entered, I got a neomail that said something like this:

Your entry was not accepted in the beauty contest. Either there was a problem with the image being viewed or you did not make any changes.

Here is what is wrong with what they said....

1. I DID make changes

2. My pictures are the correct file type

oh um yeah and when they say "there is a problem with the image being viewed" do they mean that the image is inappropriate or the picture wouldn't show up? Well the pics I sent in were certainly not inappropriate and they should work properly.

So why won't they accept my entry?!?!?!? :huh:

i don't know all that much about the beauty contest, but how drastic were the changes? like did they look completely different than your last entries? or was it the same base image with like new accessories or something? i bet they get a lot of response from the beauty contest and have tons of images to look through. or it could just be an automatic response email and they might not have even looked at it? i don't know the neopets staff is weird.

I drew a picture 2 years ago, but they said I couldn't enter because "." That's exactly what it said. I gave up after that. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back