Weird tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gifgiff

Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...Y_BIN_Stores_IT

What is that? Its from Jason's Store on Ebay, so its probably an official tama, but I've never seen anything like it before. It also seems to be pretty rare judging from the 160 dollar price.

I guess it could be a special color or shell design for the normal p1 or p2, but if it isn't, then what is it?

Also, I hope I posted this in the correct place. It was kinda hard to choose where to put it.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...Y_BIN_Stores_IT
What is that? Its from Jason's Store on Ebay, so its probably an official tama, but I've never seen anything like it before. It also seems to be pretty rare judging from the 160 dollar price.

I guess it could be a special color or shell design for the normal p1 or p2, but if it isn't, then what is it?

Also, I hope I posted this in the correct place. It was kinda hard to choose where to put it.
LOL! That item's still there!

Well, its a Morinaga Tamagotchi.

Morinaga is a Japanese Restaurant Company I think, and I guess this is its Limited Edition Design. :(

But I dont think its worth as much as 160$

So it is real... Huh. Then where is the Bandai logo? All the other ones on that website Binary linked to seem to have the logo, but this one doesn't. Hmmm...

Btw, its probably still up on Ebay because it says the seller is away until the 21 of may.

LOL! That item's still there!Well, its a Morinaga Tamagotchi.

Morinaga is a Japanese Restaurant Company I think, and I guess this is its Limited Edition Design. :eek:

But I dont think its worth as much as 160$
Morinaga is a food company and it's a special edition one of those!

This Morinaga tamagotchi is SUPER RARE!!!

the design is really simple though...

This tama is a good one for collection

Hmm,

Well, I've never seen one like that. But it seemes really cool!

I'd sell it for about, hmm, 70$.

It's not a real wind-off-your-feet type of thing.

:lol: Alimnia ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back