no one is telling me what a furby is!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( FURBY is a furry, animated, intelligent little robot that looks like a Gremlin. It can also talk and respond to many words. It has a language of it's own and it gradually learns English as you learn it's Furbish.

;) FURBY is a furry, animated, intelligent little robot that looks like a Gremlin. It can also talk and respond to many words. It has a language of it's own and it gradually learns English as you learn it's Furbish.
cool

some furbys are older versions and they dont reaspond to talking but there still preaty cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:furawatchi:   FURBY is a furry, animated, intelligent little robot that looks like a Gremlin.  It can also talk and respond to many words.  It has a language of it's own and it gradually learns English as you learn it's Furbish.
Intelligent????!!!!!! (giggle giggle) I don't know about intelligent, but I guess everyone has their own opinions (giggle giggle) :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back