What should i do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello all!!!!!

I am stuck abnd i thorght my friends at TamaTalk could help me!!

I am going to get a Keitai.... I am defante... lol... i just found out that mum would get me one for my birthday!! So i am excited... Then i mentioned that i want to get a Plus, so i could connect (or another keitai... withch i think would be to expencive....).

So, after my birthday, i am going to buy many more tamagotchis with my money that i normaly get for my birthday. I dont know what tamagotchis i should get next... So, please help me. These are the list i want to get:

TamaAngel/Angelgotchi

TamaOciean

Mesu Osu pair

Morno (spelling)

Others...

So, please tell me what you think i should get!!

thankx!!!

Yeah.. there is heaps of angles in eBay (jasons store and other places). There is also 2 Mesu/Osu pair... I just cant decide :p

Which one do you think you would prefer? Think well. If not do what radioactiveheat says abpve or get the cheapest/the most exotic/the one you'll make your friends jealous with(joke)/or you get one and convince your parents to get the other.

WoW!! This thread is achent.

To give everyone an update:

I got my keitai, then another :D And not to long ago i got a Angelgotchi!! :unsure: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back