HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyatchi_chan

Reaction score
Okay, I know that box can turn your tamagotchi into a old man/ woman for a few seconds, but PERMANENTLY?????? I don't think so!!!! But it DID HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totaly freaked out!!! You gotta help me!!! It was just a mizutamatchi, and has been an old man for 30 min!!!!! AND TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE WIERD.... It still CRIES for praise, and for games it only has Get and Bump!!!!!!!!!!!! And the chest didn't make it's happy or hungry hearts go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :( Could SOMEBODY tell me what the heck is going on?????????????????????

Maybe their is a glich on your Tamagotchi. Mine usually changes into an old man/woman when I use the chest but only for 10 seconds then it changes back again.

Hope this helps,

Chlemma

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I know that box can turn your tamagotchi into a old man/ woman for a few seconds, but PERMANENTLY?????? I don't think so!!!! But it DID HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totaly freaked out!!! You gotta help me!!! It was just a mizutamatchi, and has been an old man for 30 min!!!!! AND TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE WIERD.... It still CRIES for praise, and for games it only has Get and Bump!!!!!!!!!!!! And the chest didn't make it's happy or hungry hearts go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)   :lol:   ^_^   :D   Could SOMEBODY tell me what the heck is going on?????????????????????
Q for you did you pause it because if you did thats proply why

or your tamas broken

Last edited by a moderator:
That is very weird! I think it is just a glitch. Try resetting then downloading your Tamagotchi. If that dosen't work I'm sorry to say I don't know what to do.

**wildcat_gal_101**

Hey My friend told me that it will eventually go away but like the plant at the shop it can kill your tama so it can be permanete! You never know that happend to me for 5 minutes and I was freaked out to! <_<

okay i have heard that is you press buttons whilst your are an old man/woman you turn into them permenantly <_<

hope this helps!

okay i have heard that is you press buttons whilst your are an old man/woman you turn into them permenantly :huh: hope this helps!
YOU turn into the old man/woman, or your tamagotchi does?

What??? Mine even turn into a baby. But, if you trust me, it will last about10 seconds. Get what I mean??? B) :lol: :mellow: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

Maybe their is a glich on your Tamagotchi. Mine usually changes into an old man/woman when I use the chest but only for 10 seconds then it changes back again.
Hope this helps,

Chlemma
yea, i think she is right

This happened to me yesterday, except I had a Nikatchi (teen). The chest turned it into Ojitchi and that's what it still is. It is age 3, so it is supposed to evolve into an adult later today. So how long was your tama an old man and once it turned into the teen did you have any other problems? It's hard to find any help with this since normally the chest only turns the tama into an old man/baby/matchmaker for a few seconds, then turns the tama back to normal, this is sad. I just don't know if the Ojitchi will evolve into an adult or what it will do. Doesn't the Ojitchi grow old and die??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back