WHEN DOES IT COME OUT IN CANADA (ONATARIO)ANDWHERE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen press releases from Bandai Canada saying that Aufust 2004... But no specific date. My wild guess is that it will also be on or around the same date as the US release (August 15)... But that's just a guess.

I've seen no evidence that Canada has a different release date (except there's no Sunday shopping here in stupid ol' Nova Scotia, so I'm not getting one until tomorrow).

I've been having the same problem down in new orleans. None of the stores I have seen have the tamagotchi like walmart and kb toys. And I'm worried about toys r us becasue there website says they are not released until september 1st and i emailed them and they replied saying their release date is the nation wide release date. So I'm worried cause I'm going to toys r us today. If anyone has found one in Louisiana anywhere let me know email me at [email protected] :lol:

I've been having the same problem down in new orleans. None of the stores I have seen have the tamagotchi like walmart and kb toys. And I'm worried about toys r us becasue there website says they are not released until september 1st and i emailed them and they replied saying their release date is the nation wide release date. So I'm worried cause I'm going to toys r us today. If anyone has found one in Louisiana anywhere let me know email me at [email protected] :lol:
order it off of KB toys.com that's what i did and i got mine on the 12th!!! i was so excited because it was 3 days b4 everyone else. i live in ca and it came within 2 days so it should come to you in a short period of time :)

WHAT????? TOYS R US IS NOT RELEASING CONNECTION UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1ST? BUT I'M GOING TO TOYS R US TODAY TO GET MY NEW CONNECTION AND IT'S THE ONLY TOY STORE CLOSE BY...

:lol: I know i was upset to, but most people have been saying they have found them at toys r us so who knows it all depends. And I really want to avoid from ordering it online cause then i have to ask for a credit card from parents to order it, and they aren't fond of using the credit card at all.

I just read in yesterday's National Post that release date was today for Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT????? TOYS R US IS NOT RELEASING CONNECTION UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1ST? BUT I'M GOING TO TOYS R US TODAY TO GET MY NEW CONNECTION AND IT'S THE ONLY TOY STORE CLOSE BY...
Don't worry too much about TRU.

A lot of the TRU stores were selling them well before the official release date.

If they give you trouble about a release date, you can inform them that the 15th is THE official release date and other TRU stores have been selling them for over a week now.

Good luck! :lol:

I've been having the same problem down in new orleans.  None of the stores I have seen have the tamagotchi like walmart and kb toys.  And I'm worried about toys r us becasue there website says they are not released until september 1st and i emailed them and they replied saying their release date is the nation wide release date.  So I'm worried cause I'm going to toys r us today. If anyone has found one in Louisiana anywhere let me know email me at [email protected] :lol:

Ok ummmm if they are saying that release for tamagotchi connection is September 1st is nation wide. They don't know what they are talking about.

First of all if that was true how is it some people have them already in some places?

Second of all why would Bandai say they they were going to be released August the 15th which is today?

I am sure Canada will have them soon if not today... Just look hard for them. I am sure they will turn up. As for ordering online. You don't always have to pay by credit card there are some stores online that will accept check and money order. I always pay by money order when I order something online. I had hard enough time getting my mom to use her credit card to get on the internet. I KNOW she would NEVER want to use it to buy something online lol. I don't have a job so I don't have a credit card myself. Money order is like my only way to order anything.

I ordered my tamagotchi plus from YesAsia and they take checks and money orders.

I did not get one from play-asia because the only plus they had was the white with pink hearts. Me being a guy I rather not get that. I also don't like pink lol. And only reason I got a plus was someone saying they were better in japanese then the english. And I just could not stand it any more... People talking about how cool they were and stuff. I just had to order one. It came Friday the 13th.

It took a bit of time to get here but I think it was worth the wait. Also play-ashia is out of stock on all their tamagotchi's when I last checked. If you really really want one and can't seem to find one I suggest tring to order one. As I said some stores do take checks and money orders or even paypal if you can pay that way.

It might take longer with the check/money order route but to me its worth it if you really want it.

IF I had the money I would just buy one and ship it to the people who wanted one but could not find any in the stores and didn't want to or wasn't able to order online.... But only for those people who didn't have any yet. Cause that begins to add up lol.

Maybe what tamatalk could do is if people donated money send the tamagotchi's to those who simply can't find them any where in their home town. Maybe just had to pay shipping and handling. If they accepted all different kinds of payment. Checks money orders credit card....

I don't know I just feel really bad for those who want one so much but can't seem to find them. Its not fun at all to want something and have no way of getting it.

All I know to say is try very hard to be pataint and loook very hard for them in the stores even if they say they don't have them... If you have read the other posts about walmat. It seems people will find them even after they were told the store didn't have them yet or didn't carry them or whatever.

Good luck to all of you that hasn't gotten one yet! I hope you get one very soon.

Yeah, I def got mine today, and it's the 15....so....silly TRU, they must be confused....hehehe

You can all order them from AirRockStar, he is selling them at pretty nice prices....I bought 3. Here's a link: https://www.tamagotchiconnection.tk/

And then go to 'Purchase' at the top. Accroding to him, I should be getting mine today if the mail man decides he wants to take longer...So if it comes today...then that's REALLY fast shipping! :)

My local Wal-Mart here in Nova Scotia only ordered Tamagotchi in today because I went in looking for them (toy department manager hadn't heard of it), they'll be in in about 3 weeks. I'm on the line with my "local" Toys'R'Us, and I'm on hold while she looks for it. Conclusion: Tamagotchi don't really exist. Or Nova Scotia is to Amish or redneck or something to get them.

LOL TRU just told me they don't make them anymore. This guy does not believe me at all that they exist, I think he just has me on hold so he seems busy. I wish it wasn't out of town, or I'd go in myself before work.

EDIT: 2nd week of september for Tamagotchi in Nova Scotia at Toys'r'Us (Dartmouth location, the only one in the entire province).

It drives me crazy that national release was a Sunday. What about those of us who by law cannot shop on Sunday? Are we undeserving of Tamagotchi? :blink:

I think you'll all just making up Tamagotchi.

Anyhoo, if any of you chat with Nova Scotians in your internet-ing, then tell them to ask for Shawn in toys at the Mumford road Wal-Mart to ask him about Tamagotchi ;) If I have to be crazy waiting for them to come in, then Shawn deserves to be crazy from people asking for them because they don't have them yet.

Anybody have any luck finding Tamagotchi in Ottawa? I'm going there in about 2 weeks for school. Should I just conserve my energy and wait until I get there?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :D B) :) :p i went on walmart.com and they said they have them in walmart! im going tommorow to get mine~! i cant wate!!!!!!!!!!

it already is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have 4 duh they just are all sold out :p :p :angry: :wub: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi:

it already is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have 4 duh :angry: they just are all sold out :p :p :wub: :p :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi:

i just got got mine and i live edgerton alberta and that is canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back