AHH! Nooo!11 HELP!111

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix.dust

Reaction score
Last night after 8 PM (Jamie's bedtime) I set her time back so she wouldn't sleep and I could connect her some more with her future bf Puma... Later I set the time back to the original time it was at the moment and everything was ok. Today I woke up at 11:30 and Jamie wakes up at 9 AM so she was up already. I checked how old she was because she was born around 10:31 AM and she was supposed to be 3 already but she wasn't and the time on the tama was the same time in real life. Then I noticed that the month wasn't May, it was June, and that it was the 22nd today but on the tama it said it was the 21st. So I changed that. But she still wasn't 3 years old... she was still 2. So instead of the real time I changed the tama's time to 10:29 AM, assuming that in a few minutes she will turn 3. But she didn't! And the date and time were right...... What do I do? =( =( =(

I think it's some sort of glitch.

I'm not sure what to do but you should wait about 15 minutes or so and see if it changes back.

Sorry if this didn't help, but I tried my best~

hope your tama goes back to normal

I think it's some sort of glitch.I'm not sure what to do but you should wait about 15 minutes or so and see if it changes back.

Sorry if this didn't help, but I tried my best~

hope your tama goes back to normal
Yeah, I agree. Try to reset it and dowload. Or...check the battery. Otherwise, you'll have to reset your tama altogether.

Hope it gets better!

This happens to me all the time!!! When you mess up with the clock the age of your tamagotchi will be slowed down by one day, in other words, one year, your tama will turn three tomorrow. Don't worry, it won't stay like this forever!!! :p :p B)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wants to join meowpics? If you want to pm me and send me your e-mail so I can send you a cute cat pic every Saturday!! Don't be shy! All are welcome to join for free!!!! :eek: :p B) :huh: B) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude. You just gotta be patient. By the way are you high? (I mean on drugs, cuz you wack!) Oh! Are you a girl? E-mail me back at milkyn'jayjay. OK. L8tr! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back