WHAT?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What on earth happened? My tamagotchi was only eight years old and it turned into the matchmaker!! I'm wondering now that is it possible for the matchmaker to come?? I mean can my tamagotchi get married still?!?! Or is it just going to live until it dies?? :huh:

HELP!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Aww I wish I knew :huh: Good luck though. Im on G3 so far and no problems :D

I have heard that an adult will turn into an oldie after 120hrs of being an adult, so if you had an adult which evolved from a teen at 3yrs (some do) add 120hrs(5days) you get 8days! (sorry!)

No, the Matchmaker won't come anymore as you've either refused her too many times, or had your tama on pause at the times she normally visits.

You can find a friend who has an Ojitchi and 'mate' that way but you will get an Oyajitchi.

I don't know what happens after that- I have never had an Oyajitchi so don't know if they can have babies either? (I have a debugged V2 - I will check if the matchmaker visits him and get back to you!)

EDIT:

Yes an Oyajitchi does get a visit from the matchmaker and have babies - but he's VERY high maintenance. (He poops all the time and loses hearts really quickly-he's just a big baby really!)

Your last option is the 'R' button :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back