HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick4242118

Reaction score
:huh: ok my v3 is a tenn and my cousins v3 is a child. when we connect and she comes to my tama to give me a present first the plant flowers or theyll play video games. Then shell give me a present!

Your friend can only give you a present if she wraps the item. She can wrap the item by selecting the book icon, scroll down to present, then click on the items, choose the item, press b (the middle one) Confirm her selection and then it is wrapped! When you guys connect click on present together(or else it won't work!). Your friend will give you the present randomly! But sooner or later she will give you the present! Just try connecting continuously!! Good Luck! :huh:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wants to join meowpics? If you want to, simply pm me and send me your e-mail so I can send you a cute cat pic every Saturday!!! Don't be shy!! All are welcome to join for free!! :D :p

Your friend can only give you a present if she wraps the item. She can wrap the item by selecting the book icon, scroll down to present, then click on the items, choose the item, press b (the middle one) Confirm her selection and then it is wrapped! When you guys connect click on present together(or else it won't work!). Your friend will give you the present randomly! But sooner or later she will give you the present! Just try connecting continuously!! Good Luck! :furawatchi:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wants to join meowpics? If you want to, simply pm me and send me your e-mail so I can send you a cute cat pic every Saturday!!! Don't be shy!! All are welcome to join for free!! :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:
Yeah, what cat lover said. LoL

ok not to be mean but cat lovers post was useless. it wasnt even on the same topic!!!!

any help plese
I'm not really sure what your question was? Yes, the V3's do 'look' at things together sometimes, maybe a window box, maybe a sunset, maybe watch a video, before they hand over the gift. Is that what you meant? It's just something new on the V3's that the V2's didn't do. If you were trying to ask if it's unusual- then no, it's normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back