BIG NEWS NEW V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giancarlo11

Reaction score
BIG NEWS I GOT IMFORMATION FROM GOOGLE NEWS ABOUT THE NEW TAMAGOTCHI V4.

1. THE TAMATOWN HALL OPENS.

2. THE TAMA HOSPITAL OPENS GUESS

WHAT YOU DO IN THERE? YOU TAKE

YOUR TAMAGOTCHI IF IT GETS MAJOR

INJURIES HAPPENING IN V4!

3. THE SEARCH FOR THE STARS BEGINS

4. THE GOTCHI STATION OPENS.

5. THE TICKET STATION ON THE LEFT

OF THE GOTCHI STATION OPENS

THERE YOU BUY TICKETS FOR

ADVANCED GAMES COMING SOON

TO TAMATOWN.

6. THE CHICK HOUSE OPENS YOU CAN

SEE IT BUT YOU CANT ENTER. FIRST

FIND THE TAMA TOWER GO DOWN

AND YOU WILL FIND A HOLE GO

DOWN A LITTLE AND TO THE LEFT

YOU WILL SEE 8 CHICKENS AND A

PINK TAMAGOTCHI.

PS: THE FIRST STAR IS ON TOP OF A

BUILDING TO THE LEFT OF THE TRAVEL

BUILDING. IN TAMATOWN

YOU'RE WELCOME :wacko:

OMG! is this really true? if it is that is amazing! i am a big fan of tamagotchi and im very excited now!

I dont think they 'found' it anywhere, they've made it up, they also spammed my forums with this.

Everyone, dont beleive any rumours UNTIL Bandai HAVE confirmed that thet are making they particular Tamagotchi, without Bandai's confirmation, a rumour is only a rumour, its not official news.

Anyway, anyone in the right mind (Bandai) would not release 2 Tamagotchi's in the time of 6 months or so, they just released V3, and slightly before that the Entama.

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually just wondering whether this information is relating to new areas that will be opening on TamaTown for the V3, rather than for a V4. Maybe there is some truth in some of this??

None of the information you posted wsas true. The GOTCH station is for things that support the tamagotchi- and the only tamagotchis that are supported are the ones in japan.

I dont think they 'found' it anywhere, they've made it up, they also spammed my forums with this.
Everyone, dont beleive any rumours UNTIL Bandai HAVE confirmed that thet are making they particular Tamagotchi, without Bandai's confirmation, a rumour is only a rumour, its not official news.

Anyway, anyone in the right mind (Bandai) would not release 2 Tamagotchi's in the time of 6 months or so, they just released V3, and slightly before that the Entama.

//Haze
I think you mean after. Entama was realesed in November 2005.

Try these experiments:

(1) Just after you've closed the Passport password window in TamaTown, move the mouse so it's not on a valid destination on the map. (Move the mouse to Gotchi Station.) Press your Tab key. Notice a yellow rectangle highlights a location. Press Tab again a couple more times. Notice the yellow rectangle moves from location to location. My theory is that these are the only locations you will be allowed to visit.

(2) Right click on the bank. Then select "Zoom In" from the popup menu. (For best results you can do this twice.) You can use the mouse when the pointer is an open hand, to drag the TamaTown map around. Notice that some buildings are out of focus, and others are in focus. My theory is that the ones that are in focus are valid locations you can (or will eventually be able to) visit, and the out of focus buildings are there just to fill in the blank spaces.

@ Chocosilver:

No, En Tama was released before Version 3:

Version 3 was released at the end of Janurary 2006, Entama was released November 2005, therefore meaning entama was released BEFORE V3.

Anyway, I think this person has mixed up some of the information, it seems to be about Tama Town events opening, maybe google said that stage 4 or part 4 of Tama Town is happening.

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Try these experiments:
(1) Just after you've closed the Passport password window in TamaTown, move the mouse so it's not on a valid destination on the map. (Move the mouse to Gotchi Station.) Press your Tab key. Notice a yellow rectangle highlights a location. Press Tab again a couple more times. Notice the yellow rectangle moves from location to location. My theory is that these are the only locations you will be allowed to visit.

(2) Right click on the bank. Then select "Zoom In" from the popup menu. (For best results you can do this twice.) You can use the mouse when the pointer is an open hand, to drag the TamaTown map around. Notice that some buildings are out of focus, and others are in focus. My theory is that the ones that are in focus are valid locations you can (or will eventually be able to) visit, and the out of focus buildings are there just to fill in the blank spaces.
this is true it realy does happen even wen u r in a place it goes through all the things u can get into the gotchi station and chick house rnt one of em

Try these experiments:

this is true it realy does happen even wen u r in a place it goes through all the things u can get into, the gotchi station and chick house rnt one of em

NO THATS A LIE I READ THAT V4 WILL NOT CHANGE JUST NEW GAMES AND CHARACTERS FROM MY FREIND FROM CHINA TOLD ME :mellow: :( :p :p

Try these experiments:

I'm going to try it!! I hope it works on TamaTown!!

No wait it IS on TamaTown!!

:eek: Sorry but google sometimes gets mixed up :furawatchi: Im sure it ment V3 :(

misster i hope this is true.

if it is i'm going to be so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :eek: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back