games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite has got to be Suteks Tomb, but i like all the games that give you the most NP.. hehe i'm working my way to my first million NP.

Extreme Herder

Meepit Juice Break

National Neopian

Destruct-O-Match II

Turmac Roll

Web of Varnax

Whack-A-Kass

Whack-A-Staff Member

Suteks Tomb

PetPet Sitter

Defender Trainer

Meerca Chase II

These games give you the most NP (or from what I've found), and if you get pretty good, you can win 10,000 NP or more per day just from these games. pretty exciting!

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite normal game are:

Petpetsitter

Meepit juice break

Extreme herder

Snowmuncher

Spell-or-starve

Although my most favourite games are the luck/chance games, which are Tombola, the Fruit Machine, and Wheel Of Excitement.

I like potato counter (not xtreme). But once, I had to just flamin' guess!! There were 1,914 potatoes. I didn't get it right though -_- .

I like Ultimate Bullseye, Tug-O-War, Ice-cream Machine, Hubrid's Hero Heist, Fyora's Quest and Cheat.

I just found another game that I really like (which is now actually my favourite game) it is called 200 Metre Peanut Dash or something like that. It's so fun!

I just found another game that I really like (which is now actually my favourite game) it is called 200 Metre Peanut Dash or something like that. It's so fun!
I played that too is wicked :lol:

i'm starting to enjoy Dubloon Disaster, Igloo Garage Sale, Kiko Match, and Petpetsitter. My boyfriend likes to play Invasion of Meridell, which to me is the most boring game ever!

Also I visit the Wheels every day and thanks for making me aware of Tombola (i won a codestone today!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like faeriebubbles, turmac roll, meerca chase 2,(and the original) and petpet cannonball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back