Hmmm suspicious... o.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagoyaki

Reaction score
I was looking at tamagotchi.com, and on the banner for "Join the Club" I noticed among the usual tama characters a character that looks like a hamburger. I checked tamagotchi square, and it's definitely not one of the regular characters. Could it possibly be the Tamagotchi Plus secret character? (T.P. *does* have a secret character.... right...?).

[SIZE=8pt]Hmmm... thats interesting. I don't have a TP so I'm not sure about the "hamburger=secret character" thing. TP does have secret characters though. I wasn't much of a help, but oh well :D [/SIZE]

-Mayumi

The 'hamburger' is NOT a secret character. It was a little promo thing in Japanese Lotteria(a burger joint) locations. They might have something in the U.S. at like a burger king or something! XD Lol.

I see what your talking about. In the banner there is one that kinda looks like a hamburger... Hmmm maybe its a connection only character??? I have a tamgotchi plus I got yesterday but its only a child so I don't know... If it turns into something other then the normal characters I will post.

The 'hamburger' is NOT a secret character. It was a little promo thing in Japanese Lotteria(a burger joint) locations. They might have something in the U.S. at like a burger king or something! XD Lol.
Thanks, Tamagod! I didn't know about that. I was confused since I had never seen a hamburger character before; I don't see why I didn't realize it was related to Lotteria. McDonalds might do a promo or something, since they sold the happy meal tamagotchis a while back, or something...

That would be the "Dekka" tamagotchi that was in the Lotteria restaurants.

You do the infa red thing so your character can visit the big hamburger and maybe get a gift from it or play a game with the hamburger character.

The hamburger would also end up on your friends list.

It would be nice if that would come to the US. I kind of doubt it though. :lol:

I wish it would be in the US too...someone should call McDonald's! lol. Maybe Bandai will come out with a special edition Lotteria tama...that would be cool

YES I know that the quote is mis-credited, soz... glitch i guess :D

OK so first off, that is NOT true. The hamburger IS a secrect character on Tamagotchi Plus (my cousin just got one and debugged it to get the charachter--she luvs hamburgers and couldn't resist ;) ). so yeah, it is along w/ stuff like a whale, a butterfly, a cat, a cat w/ a crown, and a flower! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be the "Dekka" tamagotchi that was in the Lotteria restaurants.You do the infa red thing so your character can visit the big hamburger and maybe get a gift from it or play a game with the hamburger character.

The hamburger would also end up on your friends list.

It would be nice if that would come to the US. I kind of doubt it though. :D
mothra is right. the hamburger is also one of the Debugged characters in the connection tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back