What's Happening?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pootandlily

Reaction score
Ok, my little tamagotchi character is standing in the middle of the screen and it shows something that looks like a thought bubble above its head, its been doing this for about 5 minutes. What is my tamagotchi doing? [SIZE=21pt] :p [/SIZE] Thanks!

If your Tamagotchi is doing that and it the attention icon is highlighted and that both hugry and happy meters have at least on heart highlighted praise it . If the attention icon is highlighted and at least one meter has no hearts highlighted give is snack of a meal depending on what meter has no hearts highlighted.

Hope this helps,

Chlemma

If it's still doing it, I don't know. It should stop when you press a button. Are you sure it's not the sick sign??? :ichigotchi:

I've pressed the medicine box before and it didnt take the medicine so i think 19991 was right. Thanks for your help! :ichigotchi:

The skull is the sick sign

That happened to me and if its back is turned toward u praise it. It might be mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back