Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:06 PM
When I try typing passwords in such as the one for the pasport, although the passwords work, the items do not appear in my inventory.
In the shop, I cannot get the shopkeeper to be surprised. I keep pressing 'A' three times but nothing happens.
When I go to 'Connect' and go on 'Present' to try and connect with other people, it says 'Sorry, List is full' and I tried deleting all my friends - until there was only one left - but it still says 'List is full.'
I don't know how it is possible for so many things to go wrong.
If you can help me with any of these problems, that would be great.
Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:12 PM
2.You cannot surprise shopkeeper because one or more of your items lists are full, this could be your meals, your snacks, or your items that are full.
3. the list full message refers to the same as the shopkeeper problem, -you have too much stuff!
4. Nothing has gone wrong with your V3 - you just need to get used to how it all works!
hope this helped.
Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:26 PM
You dont want to delete friends, Try trashing foods/items instead.
If you dont know how, I'll tell you.
1. go to the icon that looks like a book
2. go to "PRESENT", then select "FOOD" or "ITEM".
3. While viewing your items, press the B button and it will say "WRAP?".
4. Next Press the A button and then it will show you a trash can saying, "TRASH?"
5. You will then press the B button and when it says "SURE?", you will select "YES".
This should allow you to connect present again. make sure you repeat this process if it doesn't work.
It worked for me, hope it works for you!
Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:42 PM
2) You might have to much stuff. Try deleting some of them.
3) Same problem. You have to much stuff.
Hope this helps,
Posted 23 May 2006 - 02:50 PM
One more thing: how do you use the things in your 'Souvenirs', like the pasport?
Also, how do you go on holiday?
Posted 23 May 2006 - 06:32 PM
2.I think you have to set it at the date of the holiday (although i'm not quite sure)
Hope I helped!
Edited by pootandlily, 23 May 2006 - 06:35 PM.