Singing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Tam_Codes

Reaction score
My tama is a two year old Ringotchi, and when I don't touch it for ten minutes or so, it goes down to the bottom of the screen and stars come out of his mouth! Is he sick or singing?

i entered a code to the shopkeeper and bought a stuffed animal.when i tried to use it my pet turned into one! can/how do i get my old pet back?

i entered a code to the shopkeeper and bought a stuffed animal.when i tried to use it my pet turned into one! can/how do i get my old pet back?
ummmm...I don't think you're supposed to post questions in other people's topic, but i'll answer your question anyways. the "stuffed animal" is actually a costume. so you just set the time to your tama's bedtime and it'll go away!

Maybe he or she is just wants a little of attention! :furawatchi:

My tama is a two year old Ringotchi, and when I don't touch it for ten minutes or so, it goes down to the bottom of the screen and stars come out of his mouth! Is he sick or singing?
no its spitting

ppl,zyxw tamas can't spit,pontiac2lover tamas can't yawn.I suggest to ask bandai or tama experts.good luck finding them

I agree with Asiangotchi. It is yawning. CUz mine will only do it a few times, then go to sleep. Sorry to everyone else, but it is yawning. Please dont let this turn into a flame battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back