Matchmaker tamagotchis.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manabean

Reaction score
when the matchmaker comes, I know that to get Kinakomotchi you have to have two parents of high dicipline levels (which I am assuming to be the training points?) I have mine completed, but are all of the matchmakers tama's really low in dicipline as I assumed?

I really want a kinakomotchi, so I hope not. But I also read somewhere that it only matters the dicipline level of only your tamagotchi

I posted the same question in my introduction in the introduction section, just thought that more people would look at it here so I will get an answer sooner :(

Thank you ;)

Actually I think it DOES matter what the other tama's points are, because once my friend had all the training and then got a marutchi in the next generation. Also, not ALL the tamagotchis from the matchmaker are low discipline: someone I know got a Mametchi from the matchmaker and then a kinokomotchi in the next generation ;)

Yeah, I don't think the discipline level of the Matchmaker Tamagotchi that yours breeded with makes much of a difference, because the first time I played, my Mametchi mated with a Tarakotchi from the Matchmaker, and I got a Kinakomotchi out of the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back