i know the secret to gettin a little mimitchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfur995642

Reaction score
...As a baby you must give it 2 disiplindes when it shouldn't

and it will turn into a good child(rather than a marutchi...)

...i just can't remember it's name!then take good care of it(and DON'T make it go over weight)and it will turn into a :unsure:

after that just do as you please and you get a mimitchi...

couldn't get a pic...

No right. I got a :wacko: young mimitchi & i looked after it anyway & i ended up with the duck :D

Omg you dont give it 2 diciplines when it shouldnt to get the bumpy headed toddler you have to have both its parents have fulltraining bars sheesh.

The way i get young mimitchi is if i have parents who have high disiplen (and healthy) and the child will be the one with the bump on its head. Then, if you look after that well, you sohuld get oyung mimitchi!!

The way i get young mimitchi is if i have parents who have high disiplen (and healthy) and the child will be the one with the bump on its head. Then, if you look after that well, you sohuld get oyung mimitchi!!
yes thats how

or u could debug :p

How to get a mimitchi: You should train your tamagotchi over half of training bar

2. Do not feed it snack, how to do that: feed it food and play hurdles untill about 25-30.

3. turn the lights off when it goes to sleep

4. Take perfect care of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my secret thingo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back