New Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 Info!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Hey all!

Had a pleasant email exchange with a person from Bandai USA and found out the following information on the pending release of Tamagotchi Connection Version 2

Tamagotchi Connection v.2 Release date? August 2005

Will there be a Tamagotchi Connexion Version 2? They are still "solidifying a release date" (which means YES!)

Will Tamagotchi Connections Version 1 be sold when the Version 2 are released? No

Will the price still be around $14.99? Yes.

So... Sounds like we have some more time to wait before getting the new Tamagotchi... But that also gives you some time to get any of the version 1 you wanted since they will be gone for good after the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 (see this post for in stock sales). We also learned that the Tamagotchi fans in the USA and Canada aren't alone in waiting for an updated Tamagotchi since the Tamagotchi Connexion will also be updated.

All in all... Some great news! :D

Any other questions you all want asked? Maybe we can get some more information.

That sucks... I was really hoping they would be released next month, but at least it's not years away either. At least I have a reason to go out and get my Keitai now :p

I have a question/concern though: Will they be releasing the "Best Friends Pack" the same time they release the V2 or will that be released way after? Oh, and possibly could you find out about what the "Tamagotchi Mini" is going to be? Any insight on it at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
could you find out about what the "Tamagotchi Mini" is going to be? Any insight on it at all?
Tamagotchi mini?!? :D Where did you hear about this?

Toywiz is where I found out about them.

-does the toaster dance- Yay! This gives me something to look forward to. ^^

Hey all!Had a pleasant email exchange with a person from Bandai USA and found out the following information on the pending release of Tamagotchi Connection Version 2

Tamagotchi Connection v.2 Release date? August 2005

Will there be a Tamagotchi Connexion Version 2? They are still "solidifying a release date" (which means YES!)

Will Tamagotchi Connections Version 1 be sold when the Version 2 are released? No

Will the price still be around $14.99? Yes.

So... Sounds like we have some more time to wait before getting the new Tamagotchi... But that also gives you some time to get any of the version 1 you wanted since they will be gone for good after the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 (see this post for in stock sales). We also learned that the Tamagotchi fans in the USA and Canada aren't alone in waiting for an updated Tamagotchi since the Tamagotchi Connexion will also be updated.

All in all... Some great news! :wacko:

Any other questions you all want asked? Maybe we can get some more information.
WOW thanks for that post admin! you really did your hw!!! i can't believe we have to wait five more months for tama2!!! i guess the prices of keitai's will go up now. :D

wow admin! you like rock n stuff! while i am bummed to hear that the tama2 won't be out until august, i will deal with that blow a little easier knowing that the tama i won on ebay will be with me shortly.

as for the tama mini's...um, don't know for certain, but just by looking at the pic on toywiz, it looks as tho they are old school, aka, they don't seem to have an infrared spot on them so perhaps they are similar to the original tamagotchis from years back. another thought is that if you look at the packaging, down towards the bottom of the package, it says, "stylin' accessory!", maybe they don't require any care, they just do their thing without any real interaction from the parent... i dunno. don't quote me, these are just theories kidz...

other sites say it will be out april...........r u sure its out agust..that seems a little unreasonable

other sites say it will be out april...........r u sure its out agust..that seems a little unreasonable
I can only pass on what I heard... :rolleyes:

Good job, boy without you we would all still think it would be comming out next month. lol

i wonder how the new and the old tamagotchis are going to be different........ <_<

Will the Version 1 tamagotchi connections connect with the Version 2? I hope they do....my friend said that she is going to get that one and I want ours to connect.... <_<

Any other questions about the new Version 2 and/or Tamagotchi Mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back