Which tama type/ancestor do you want?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which one do you WANT??? (not have)

• morino (garden)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • umino (ocean)

• angel

• v1

• v2

• v3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want a Morino :D

anybody please sell me one!!!

Morino's os so cute... :mimitchi:

i want, crave, need, desire, a Morino. that's all i need to make my Tama family complete. i want the Morino even more than i want the Devilgotchi. *sigh* my empire for a Morino. i came *this* close to winning one on ebay once but i got outbit at the last second. :huh: i'm keeping my eyes open for another one to appear on ebay or in the tbay section or heck, maybe someday i'll get lucky and find one at the flea market. the important thing is to never give up hope! i never thought i'd have an angel or an ocean and now so i do, so there's hope for getting a morino :huh:

I won a mothra on ebay and i'm still waiting on it because i can't wait if your tamagotchi needs protection pm me lol but i don't got my mothra yet :( :( :(

ANGELGOTCHI! I had one, then it broke! (long story) It was my all-time fave tama. I want a morino second-most, though. :D

I WANT A MOTHRA!! Yea, that and then a Morino, then a Devilgotch. But I really, really, really want a Mothra.

TG4E :hitodetchi:

I want a Umino Tamagotchi most. (ocean) I have an angel, it's the pearl white one. I never really liked Morino.. Or the Devils.

[SIZE=8pt]I'd love to get an american ocean tamagotchi, as I have many of the others, but I can't say I like the overall neediness of the ocean tama as I have the japanese one. [/SIZE]

I'm getting an Angelgotchi!! My birthday is coming soon, and when I and family member were walking along the beach, I casually mentioned my little wish. We spoke a little about it. At home I was just surfing on eBay and found the perfect pink Angelgotchi... yay!

I remember my grandparents had a Garden Tama in a drawer for about a year. I was being a brat that day and went snooping in their stuff and found it. They must've used it before since it was already dead. (Not gone to planet, DEAD, as in gravestone and whatnot.)

I revived it and played with it for a couple hours, they then foind me still in their room with it and told me to go sit with them and teach them how to use it. I taught them everything I knew, and it seemed it was a lot like the G1 and G2, only with some nifty new stuff, just like Gameboy Tama was.

That was a few years ago. I visit quite often, and just last week, I found it in the same drawer as before. The screen is ALL black and if I press a button it'll go "burrrzzzt! burrrzztt!" so I think it's broken now... :wacko:

I want; no, NEED; an oceangotchi and a devilgotchi. I really want to take on ocean's intense difficulty, and devilgotch is awesome due to it's rarity and all the tricks it plays.

EDIT: Oops. I just bumped this, didn't I. My bad. :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back