TAMAGOTCHI MINI~!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamababii

Reaction score
yes i know lots of you have heard of tama mini but havnt seen pics..well here they are: go here :https://store1.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1837_138120536

So cool, thank you for posting the link! Does anyone know if it is only a keychain or will it also function? I'm very curious!

i think that's a fake tamagotchi "mini". multiple members have sent e-mails asking bandai if they'd bring back the original tamagotchis and bandai said no.

Yeah, that reminds me of a old P1/P2 tama.... Im very very very interested in finding out about them!!

well it says bandai so im asuming its true. maybe a limited release..secret one? but im sure noone would be silly enough to put bandai brand on something thats not..

Humm, it seems like it cant connect... Its really really reminding of me of a P1/P2 (as i sid befor)

I can't get to the picture,every time I try it says FORRBIDDEN:you are not allowed to access this page on this server.Did anyone else get that message?

Well, it seems as if this whole "mini" thing is a rather underground idea. If this really is a secret tamagotchi, than I wouldn't put it past some fake-makers to forge Bandai's logo. Since no one (except us on the board) know about this, than it must be a relativley new thing. I'm a little skeptical wether this is a real tama or not. :(

actually, my virtual pets group has been talking about these for a week when we saw a pre-order on the gamestop.com website :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back