Tama breeding: Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever seen a Nazotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not yet

• Soon!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-fan

Reaction score
:furawatchi: I have a Furwatchi, and also i have a :huh: marumimitchi. They are both older than 5, Have no parteners and are different genders. But will not breed~: Help!

:furawatchi: :marumimitchi:

Also, What would the baby tama be? If you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are distinctly repeled against eachother! :huh: :furawatchi: :marumimitchi: :furawatchi: :nyatchi:

Have you ever tried to give them the love potion and then connect?? :huh:

I dont think that there is anyway to tell what the baby is going to look like, if they do mate. :puroperatchi:

need to be 6 i breed tams alot

6 and 4th gen i only used matchmaker 2

want to be friends pm me.

p.s hope i'm not boasting

:furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi:

Just keep connecting. Be patient!

The baby Tamagotchi will be either a boy or a girl. If V1- Babytchi. V2- Petitchi. V3- Teletchi.

:rolleyes: you have to use love potion connect them and then they will get married if they are older than 5 :nazotchi:

My two tamagotchi breed when one was 5 and the other was 6. they look so cute.

If you want your 2 tamas to get married, then keep connecting, or use the love potion!(then connect!!!) Sometimes, if your tama is 4 or younger, you wont be able to have a baby, yet, if you are 5 or older( between 5-7, at 7 the matchmaker will come, but you can say "no" when "LOVE? Yes No" comes up. the matchmaker can come at age 5-6 too) then you can get married. Dont want to get married? Then wait for the matchmaker!

You CAN have baby at age 4, but it seems to take fewer connects at age 5 and after.

I'm still confused what people mean by word "married". B) Does it mean that your Tamas have a baby or that they love each other? B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back