I made the mistake of buying one

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*MemetchiLuv*

Reaction score
Does anyone besides me think that Aquapets are annoying? I bought one for my best friend and one for myself and we both had trouble getting them to be quiet.

Don't know about annoying but I certainly can't see their appeal.It's like a poor attempt at making a 3D Tamagotchi.Only problem is the "pet" is just a lump of plastic floating in a watery dome,it's movements being faked by having it on wires like a puppet, whereas Tamagotchi is a fairly complicated and interesting device.

To get it quiet, evrything else must be totally silent. Can't make a noise. It's easy to get them quiet, and I think you only stay quiet for 2 minutes. :huh:

I think they're cute, and it doesn't have to be TOTALLY silent... I turned mine off with the car windows open on the highway :lol: A bit noisy that was...

I HATE AQUA PETS! THEY ARE EXTREMELY BORING AND MAKE THE MOST STUPID SOUNDS YOU WILL EVER HEAR :unsure:

I've never had an Aquapet,but one of my friends has one.It's seems to be quiet,cute,and fun to my friend.

But I really don't have one so don't blame me if I'm wrong,blame my friend,he told me this!

I HATE AQUA PETS! THEY ARE EXTREMELY BORING AND MAKE THE MOST STUPID SOUNDS YOU WILL EVER HEAR :D
Aquapets seemed intresting when I tried my friend's Aquapet out.I don't see what's could be so horrible about them.They look cute,they sound cute,and they probably are cute.What could be wrong with that?

They arent horrible, but WAy too boring after being a tamafan for 8 years lol :D

They will talk for hours when you put them next to eachother. Just place them apart from eachother and don't make too much noise, usually they will go to sleep after 2-3 minutes.

Don't know about annoying but I certainly can't see their appeal.It's like a poor attempt at making a 3D Tamagotchi.Only problem is the "pet" is just a lump of plastic floating in a watery dome,it's movements being faked by having it on wires like a puppet, whereas Tamagotchi is a fairly complicated and interesting device.
exactly, and I made the mistake of buying two of them. If you put them opposite of each other they will never shut up :D . (You can turn them off by pushing both the buttons for a while). When you see them in the shop they seem very cute. But after having them in your home they don't seem to change and it gets boring soon. :p

i think the aqua pets were targeting youger childen.

it is less complicated than a tamagotchi because there is only two things!they are cute to look at so just take the batteries out!

I bought one, quiete a whileago now. I think that itis adorable except it is really hard to get them quiete....hehe

actually not for me as my little neice stole it when she was over and when she gave it back the sound wasgone....i miss its little songs -.-; now it sits in my room...floating :unsure:

I still think they are cute tho.

[SIZE=14pt]I know! But I didn't even think that they were cute when i saw them in Wal-Mart. They look like Chuckie's virtual pet or something![/SIZE] :huh: :huh: :( :( :( :( :huh: :angry: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back