Five certain characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you had any of these

• Sekitoritchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decotchi

• Megatchi

• Kurokotchi

• Paparatchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris92

Reaction score
Plz tell me if you have had any of these and tell me how you trained them e.g.how you treated it and what generation you were on.

1.Sekitoritchi

2.Decotchi

3.Megatchi

4.Kurokotchi

5.Paparatchi

I want these so so badly

Thanks

Chris92

I have megatchi right now im on generatin 1 and mine got severely sick 3 times

(not on purpose) she was a teletchi, tamatchi, piropiroritchi, and then a megatchi.

~ Hope this Helps~

:p pudding :p

1. Take good care of it and 2 times let a lot of hearts drop. It's training should be around 4.

2. I don't know.

3. Take good care of it at first than bad care of it. It's training should be around 1.

4. Take pretty bad care of it and let 4 hearts drop sometimes. The training should be 2 or 3.

5. I don't know.

There is no 100% way to get any character but this is what I know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Plz tell me if you have had any of these and tell me how you trained them e.g.how you treated it and what generation you were on.1.Sekitoritchi

2.Decotchi

3.Megatchi

4.Kurokotchi

5.Paparatchi

I want these so so badly

Thanks

Chris92
i got a sekitoritchi many times by having it on the lowest wieght possibal and not treating it any other different way

Megatchi:

*hugs Max the Megatchi* Got mine this way:

Teletchi>>Tamatchi>>Pirpiroritchi>>Megatchi

Also how I got it is I took good care of it, then accidently left it unpaused for about 4 hours then made it happy right away.

I had Megachi twice in my Tamagotchi loving years. It was on my first Tama genoration. Then it broke and I got a new one. 2 were really cute and the 3rd Gen, I sorta took bad care of it. I got up to 69 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back