The TamaGotchi Case:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zennie

Reaction score
Hello, here is Case 7, part 1.

Case 7= The Case of the DevilGotchi Rock

"On your mark, get set... GO!" someone shouted as some TamaGotchis ran across a dirt path, tracking dirt everywhere. Jenni and Max watched, along with their owners new TamaGotchi, Matt. He was a Mizumatchi also. They were in the sidelines, on the third one. Jeni said squised, "Hey! I wanna see Ken!" Ken was the fastest of them all, right now he was first. He never tripped over things, and always looked ahead when in a competition. If you don't look ahead, you fall. Thats what Ken always thinks. Matt held up a big foam #1 and wrote "Ken" all over it. That he screamed, "GO KEN! YOU CAN DO IT!" Ken sped as fast as lightning, not slowed down by the compliments and cheering. As he dove and turned onto the third lap, a Memetchi got very close to getting into irst place so far. It went into forst place, and stuck his tounge at Ken. Ken knew he would regain first place, because suddenly the Memetchi tripped over a rock. He smiled as if he was thinking, "Perfect." Suddenly, he tripped over and fell! The crowd gasped as a Mimitchi sped past him, gaining first place. After the 5th lap, he came in 3rd place. "What could I have tripped over? He though.t He swore that he didn't see anything that he could trip on when Ken fell. He held a gloomy look as they gave him the bronze medal. Suddenly, Ken saw a little Mizumatchi running over to him. Jenni asked, "Why did you get third place? Why are you looking so un-happy?" Ken looked at her and sighed. "'Cause I tripped over something. I didn't see anything that I tripped on. Just dirt everywhere." The Chomametchi walked home, stuffing the medal in the drawer of un-wanted things. Ken went to Tamatchi Parc(thats how its spelled) and thought. There was a tiny rock in his shoe that was not annoying, but special. VERY special.

"Perfect," King DevilGotchi said. "Just perfect." he said once again. Then he called his top DevilGotchi in named Rac. He was usually called to do bad deeds to foes. "Rac, come here," he demanded. The little Devil bowed down and said, "What do you need, Master?" The king replied, "I need you to, in any way possible, think up a good plan to take over TamaGotchi World with what I have down already. Come close. The Tama Olympics is today, tomorrow, and the next day. Got that?" The little Devil stood up and said, "Yes, sir" "So, today was the running race, and a Chomametchi ran and tripped against a rock. A rock of mine is in his shoes. Once it gets to him, he'll be under my control. Then with that idea of yours, he'll make fans be under my control, also. Then the hynotised TamaGotchis will make all the Tamas they know under control, and then all of TamaGotchi World will me mine!"

Latest posts

Back