Mirena

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Maylee walked down the sidewalk. I just can't believe that Miruko has been lying to me all these years! she thought. Maylee bumped into someone. She looked up. Uh oh! she thought, as she saw her boyfriend, Kiro looking down at her, and he didn't look too happy!

"Maylee!" excalimed Kiro, "How could you even think of going on a date with some other guy when you were still dating me?" Maylee started to cry. Kiro could sense it wasn't because of him. "May?" he said, softly, "What's wrong?" Maylee turned and ran off. "Maylee!" he shouted after her. He tried to catch up with her, but she ran off too quickly.

She kept running, then stopped. She looked behind her to see if Kiro was following her. He was no where in site. Maylee sat in front of her house, crying. My best friend's mother died, my brother is adopted and my boyfriend half hates me! she thought.

"Maylee?" called a familiar voice. "Maylee? Are you okay?" Oh no! Not you! Not now! she thought. "Hi, Koga!" she said. Koga was a boy that Maylee had dated and was caught by Kiro. "Oh! Yeah! I'm okay! I'm better than okay!" she said, faking a smile.

Koga looked dissapointed. "May! You know you can be honest with me! Trust me!" He said. Maylee began to cry again. "What? Is it something I said?" asked Koga, worried that he had upset Maylee. "N-no!" she mumbled, "Just, something I was thinking about."

Maylee was thinking about something Miruko had said a few years ago. Sis! I'll always be honest with you! Trust me...trust me...trust me... The phrase repeated itself over and over again in Maylee's head.

"I-I'm just worried about what's happening to my best friend, Kagura and something that my brother told me earlier, before I stormed away from him!" she said. Koga grabbed Maylee's hand. "Maylee! You know I'll always be here for you when you need someone!" he said.

Maylee was red. "Thanks, Koga! This really means a lot, but I can't-" Koga leaned in and kissed her. Maylee didn't stop him. But, when she looked, she saw Kagura and Kiro standing there. Maylee knew that she was in a lot of trouble now!

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back