Password from the King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandles03

Reaction score
When I donated enough points to the king to get the ring, cape and crown, the King gave me a password. I tried entering this into my PC to the king and it didn't work. Has this happened to anyone else.

Does anyone have any ideas on this ?.

this happened to me, but i think i know y.......... u have 2 donate the king two more times.... but this time only 5 points it helped for me so maybe it'll work 4 u :rolleyes:

When I donated enough points to the king to get the ring, cape and crown, the King gave me a password. I tried entering this into my PC to the king and it didn't work. Has this happened to anyone else. Does anyone have any ideas on this ?.
Quoting the TamaTown FAQ (from here: https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html )

Q: The password I used gave me an ERROR message. How do passwords work?

Tamagotchi Town is filled with passwords. These passwords allow you to obtain and store Gotchi-prizes in your V3 toy. However, passwords are unique to each Tamagotchi character and cannot be shared among virtual pet owners. To make sure you always obtain a working password, enter exactly the same USER NAME (including any spaces or punctuation) at Tamatown.com that you created in your Version 3 toy when you first hatched it.

You can view your Tamagotchi Connection USER NAME in the "Health Meter" menu along with all the other virtual pet stats. Press button (A) to select the "Health Meter" and press button ( B) six times to locate the USER NAME.

Q: How can I visit the Tamagotchi King?

His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King, allows only those who are pure of heart to enter his chambers. Therefore, you will need to make a donation to his national charity. However, you must also prove your continued dedication as a charity patron. You must make at least three individual donations, totaling a minimum of 5000 "Gotchi" points to receive a password to visit him. Continue to make donations often to earn up to two more visits with him!

Q: I've visited the Tamagotchi King more than three times and he has given me a password, but I can't use it. Why not?

Congratulations! His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King is truly thankful to you for your continued dedication to as one of his charity patrons. To thank you for your large donation, the Tamagotchi King has rewarded you with a royal gift given to only his most loyal subjects. This gift can be revealed exclusively in the Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop video game made for the Nintendo DS. Details on the video game can be found at www.tamagotchi.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back