the awesome battery trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_mama_123

Reaction score
my friends battries were not working and whe live in israel where there r no battiries for the tamagotchis... :rolleyes: so we were sad and all until she (long story) kinda 4got it in her refrigerater. The next day when she saw she had left it there it worked!!! :D so anyways y go 2 the store when u can wait a day and -voila!!! ur tamagotchi works perfectly! ;)

Yeah, I do that. It's good to always store your batteries in the fridge :ichigotchi:

I only know of a different trick. You press the button on the back and select download. Your tama will be OK. :) :( :mellow:

my friends battries were not working and whe live in israel where there r no battiries for the tamagotchis... :mellow: so we were sad and all until she (long story) kinda 4got it in her refrigerater. The next day when she saw she had left it there it worked!!! :) so anyways y go 2 the store when u can wait a day and -voila!!! ur tamagotchi works perfectly! :(
Thanks, but I'm not sure it works. :D

Placing the battery in the fridge is supposed to help. A Tamagotchi uses a CR2032 battery, which is a type of Lithium battery. By storing a Lithium battery in the fridge it prolongs the battery life. Also, storing the battery or your tamagotchi at a higher temperature causes the battery to lose its charge much quicker.

And another suggestion, after leaving the battery in the fridge for a while, allow it to warm up to room temperature before putting it back in your tamagotchi.

I hope this helped. :ichigotchi:

Oh!! That's new to me. I always just change the batteries. (Every month my mom buys 6 new batteries) so I'm OK. But I'll try that with my next dead battery... did your friend put her tama with the batteries in the fridge?, or did she just put the batteries in?

Yes, for some reason when my Tamagotchi ran out at school someone said put in in your fridge! It works o_O

**wildcat_gal_101**

♥ Get well soon Roli the goalie! The Oilers need you! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back