Photo
- - - - -

Color Pocket

• Please log in to reply

Poll: Did you like your cpp? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you like your cpp?

1. Yes soooo much! (3 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. It was ok, i wouldn't recomend it... (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. It was as good as a peice of trash! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

tarepanda

• tarepanda user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 March 2005 - 05:37 PM ( #1 )

i'm thinking of buying a color pocket pikachu (cpp) and i was wondering if anyone liked theirs enough to recomend me to get one? please vote if you have one!!!

Replies

Views

Started

20 Mar 2005

Last Post

30 Jun 2006

whitetama14

• whitetama14 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 March 2005 - 05:43 PM ( #2 )

i have one, i was great. Its even better if you have a gameboy color with pokemon gold or pokemon silver. Then you can use the infra red function to transfer watts as points to get goodies on the game like pokeballs and rare candies! Ahhh, the good old days......

tarepanda

• tarepanda user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 March 2005 - 09:07 PM ( #3 )

i have one, i was great. Its even better if you have a gameboy color with pokemon gold or pokemon silver. Then you can use the infra red function to transfer watts as points to get goodies on the game like pokeballs and rare candies! Ahhh, the good old days......

does it work with the american version of gameboy and pokemon silver or gold? or does it HAVE to be jap?

Mimichi-chan

• mimichi-chan user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:55 AM ( #4 )

i use american & it works. To do it you need to talk to a girl in goldenrod city, she's in the department store & she says 'mysterygift, with just a litle peep,you get a gift!' & then save the game after youve talked to her & switch it on & off & there will be an extra opion called 'mystery gift' press it & connect!! i have one too. We're friends! whaat arer you?