Color Pocket

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you like your cpp?

• Yes soooo much!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was ok, i wouldn't recomend it...

• It was as good as a peice of trash!

• Total voters

tarepanda

Reaction score
i'm thinking of buying a color pocket pikachu (cpp) and i was wondering if anyone liked theirs enough to recomend me to get one? please vote if you have one!!!

i have one, i was great. Its even better if you have a gameboy color with pokemon gold or pokemon silver. Then you can use the infra red function to transfer watts as points to get goodies on the game like pokeballs and rare candies! Ahhh, the good old days......

i have one, i was great. Its even better if you have a gameboy color with pokemon gold or pokemon silver. Then you can use the infra red function to transfer watts as points to get goodies on the game like pokeballs and rare candies! Ahhh, the good old days......
does it work with the american version of gameboy and pokemon silver or gold? or does it HAVE to be jap?

i use american & it works. To do it you need to talk to a girl in goldenrod city, she's in the department store & she says 'mysterygift, with just a litle peep,you get a gift!' & then save the game after youve talked to her & switch it on & off & there will be an extra opion called 'mystery gift' press it & connect!! i have one too. We're friends! whaat arer you?

Latest posts

Back