The tamagotchi case

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamasrule 77

Reaction score

"Well, now that we checked everyone in town for prints, that means only one thing, he killed himself," said Arica. Everyone was stunned." Come on! lets see if we are rite!" said Pam. On their way there, something went in front of them blocking their path. " Where are you going?" he asked. He was a little :blink: . " We are going to Mr. Gotchi's house to see if he killed himself," said Max. "Well, no your not!" he said. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" yelled Pam and Arica terrified. " Come on! I know a short cut!" said Max. Arica and Pam stayed close behind Max. He knew how to fight dirty, But that person was to big and strong. Max didn't want to fight him. When they got to Mr. Gotchi's house, Mr. Gotchi's finger-prints didn't match the one on the poison bottle." Uhh! I know who killed him!" squilled Arica." Who?" asked max. " That person that didn't want us to solve the mistery!" said Arica." I got a picture of his finger prints with my close-up camra, they match," said Pam.

"Two cases solved!" chered Max.

Latest posts

Back