HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MY TAMA OPENED A CHEST AND IT TURNED INTO A BABY AND ITS BEEN THAT FOR 7 DAYS!!!!&#3

• CANT DO ANY THING ABOUT IT SRRY.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RESTART YOU TAMA.

• TO BAD SUCKER!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm maybe its a glitch??? its not sposed to b a baby so long wen u use the chest o_O

my tama is not working at all i mean i feed it and my tama is always hungery i feed like 32 times

its never happy and i lose money very 3 mins:eek:

2 bad. srry 'bout ur tama. wonder wat happnd. wen did it last morph? Pls tell me cuz i think i no how 2 fix it. butt u hav 2 tell me wen it last morphd. ok. ok. well e-mail me back if u want ur tama 2 b fixd. ok. my username is milkyn'jayjay. ok. thanx & ur welcome! :ichigotchi:

I dont know what to do. The first thing that pops to my mind is reset. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to do that until you know for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
B) Its not a glitch, my sisters Tama did the same thing! It was a 5 year old baby!! But then, that matchmaker came anyways. So I donno.... maybe it was a glitch?? B) I donno.

i tryed the chest too!!!!!! it turned me into a baby when i was an adult(i meant my tama!!) but i got turned back right away!!!!!! i also lost all my hungry and happiness points. Maybe it was a glitch or something?

Hope this helps,

Elainechanelaine :nyatchi: :) :D :( :ph34r: :D :mellow: :nyatchi:

NO MY TAMA IM NEVER GETING A CHEST AGAIN
that never happend when I got a chest

idems I got for the chest: 200p, boombox and other idems

Yah that happend to mine. it was a :( and I bought the chest

and Then it turned into a baby and never turn back into my adorable :(

I was so sad. :( and the worst part was how it was seven years old and thats when the matchmaker comes :D Then when it finally turned into a teen it took like 6

days to turn back into an adult. Oh and also it lost all its hearts :(

OMG it was bad :)

Yah that happend to mine. it was a :( and I bought the chest

and Then it turned into a baby and never turn back into my adorable :(

I was so sad. :( and the worst part was how it was seven years old and thats when the matchmaker comes :D Then when it finally turned into a teen it took like 6

days to turn back into an adult. Oh and also it lost all its hearts :(

OMG it was bad :)

i was just posting that up.. haha.. you guys probably didnt see it.. someone replied to my topic and said the chest does random things.. for me, my tama turned into a baby again, became dizzy and i pressed "c".. then it lost all its hungry and happy points..

:p What do u think u should do? It's not supposed 2 b a baby 4 that long! It'ssupposed 2 turn back to it's normal self in 30 seconds! :huh: Even though I've had that happening 2 me and i didn't want 2 lose my items i reseted it! LOL! I think u should reset it like me! LOL! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back