Magent + Tama =?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharitamigirl

Reaction score
you see on my debugged tama w/o battery i can see like yellow splotches that werent there when i got it.. is it cause of a magnet? or what? vause my friends tama has little yellow splotches on hers too. What gives?[color=gr[/COLOR]

COLORgray].:~Sad Angel~:.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh im srry uh go back to the debugging spot and rub it 8 times with an eraser

hope i helped

the splotches were there BEFORE i debugged it i think it was cause of a magnet cause there are splotches INSIDE the screen I dont care about un debugging it i have 2 new ones im wondering about the SPLOTCHES Ill try to up load a picture when i can

.:~Sad Angel~:.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]Oh.. so you had your tama close to a magnet? Yeah magnets can do some really strange and bad things to all electronics. The two just do not mix at all.[/SIZE]

Its weird really cause my tama was in my purse so was my iPod (ya know with the magnets in the earpohnes so i think it was that cause me and my mom are like freaked out about it still dont know oh well

.:~Sad Angel~:.

I'm not sure I understand where the splotches are.

If they're on the screen (LCD) then it's possible they were caused by physical pressure. Anything pressing hard on the screen can cause it to become splotchy.

It happens to everything thats near a magnet. Thet happened to my computer and tv. I wouldnt worry as long as you can still see the screen. If you know for sure its a magnet, take a magnet and move it towards the slotches and off the screen. :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back