My Oniontchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirliey

Reaction score
My Oniontchi is four years old and he hasn't evolved yet! He's been an Oniontchi for 3 years! My friend's Tama evolved and is now an adult and it's only 3! Mine's still a teen! What do I do? I don't want to reset it! :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :ichigotchi:

Give it another day or two. It takes about 3-4 days to evolve from a teen to an adult. :ichigotchi:

Hey thanks! But like 2 seconds after posting that question, it evolved... freaky, huh? It's like this blobbish thing with a tail and it like squishes around and it's tail is like kind of a devil-like tail with no points... it's like a double devil tail. I don't know what it is. :ichigotchi: Can anyone try to tell me what this strange Tamagotchi character is? Thanks. :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks once again. :ichigotchi: But what would I click on in tamagotchi.com? That confuzzles me... I've only been there a couple times.

What version is it? This could solve the problem of what it is. :ichigotchi:

Oh yeah... and when will the mathmaker come if I don't get a partner soon?

Oh an he's not Hanatchi by the way. I would love to get Hanatchi though! :ichigotchi:

That's strange... it's not on the list... and by the way, it's a V2. I am so confused! :ichigotchi:

It's still not on there! That's so weird! Maybe it's a secret character? No because it isn't Zatchi... I would send you a picture of it but I have no idea how to post pictures.

Oh, lol i wish i knew that sooner.

Could it possibly be a V1 character slipped into my V2? My friend and I connected out V2's using the V1 choice... could it possibly have something to do with that one connection? :hitodetchi:

Who knows? Maybe it's a character not yet discovered... only by me... quite strange. It was just mad and then I started to go to Praise and it became normal... hmm. Maybe I should complain to BanDai... lol just kiddin'. But I am very confuzzled... :mametchi: :ichigotchi: :mimitchi:

Thanks SOOO much! :( That IS my Tamagotchi! :unsure: I was so confuzzled... I thought that the rumor of making your Tama immortal by using all the secret codes wasn't a rumor at all and that you got like this special character... thanks again! :ph34r: Oh yeah, and when I said it was mad then became normal, I found out it was watching television... lol! :( :wacko:

Looked at your pic. Some people call it whaletchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back