My tama log ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaaaah! i woke up this morning and Ally wuz an adult!! they grow up so fast!! :furawatchi: and in an hour and 1/2 using the game SLOT, i obtained 9999pts!!!!!! life iz sweet!!!!!!!!

ally iz 5 yrz today but..sadly i'm going to have to put her down. :) sad i kno...but i have to do wut i hav to do..and itz a long story..! but i'm thinking up good namez for my new tamagotchi (who hasn't hatched yet.). if neone knoz ne feel free to post!!!!!!!! Roxy sounds cute...but if itz a boy???

for everything about my tamas check out my log (if you haven't guessed already!) the other white meat, my tama log. yeah you guessed it. i'm repeat_offender *shock* lol. *giggle* but it took me FOREVER to remember my old password to this account. lol. i had to change because of my new email address. anyway i know what a crummy job i did on this one and this one compared to my new one is....just a joke. i didn't write anything on Ally or her son Jose in the old log. somehow i remember writing something about Jose on here somewhere but i can't find it... :D lol! ~i'm gonna trade this life for fourtune and fame. i'd even cut my hair and change my name~ SRY. music makes me crazy! lol. so anyway everything about my tamas after Ally (who i did NOT reset by the way :D ) is in that log. if u wanna know what happened to that v2...i'm on the 8th generation and that tama is about to die because it is an oldie....*sobs* T_T i know tragic...but i have a boy v3 that is 5 now and when it is an oldie...i will try and mate them. if that doesn't work then i'm screwed. ANYWAY to get to the point...JUST LOOK AT THE STUPID LOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back