when does USA get new tama colors?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was on the tamagotchi.com and they had celebs holding the pink, blue and black tamagotchis so i think they will come out here, well i'm hoping they will. do you think september first it'll come out? when is the next release date?

i was on the tamagotchi.com and they had celebs holding the pink, blue and black tamagotchis so i think they will come out here, well i'm hoping they will. do you think september first it'll come out? when is the next release date?
Those were the japanese versions not usa they were holding. because the us are completly different colors it was a auction for AIDS or something like that. they just bought them to look good really pathetic really. :blink:

The auctions for the AIDS foundation were US and were in the Japanese colors. Are those the only US ones in Japanese colors, or were they actually auctioning off Japanese tamagotchis. I didn't bother paying the extra for the auction because I thought I would be able to get the baby blue one here soon, also all my guy friends wanted the black one.

They are the UK Connexions. As i said before, there is 98% the Japanese colours won't be released over here. Series 2 comes out September 1st and has silver circles, yellow stars, silver stickers, red stickers, orange stickers, and white stickers.

I was looking on e-bay and they have light pink and light blue in english. and they look like the ones the celebs were holding. i wish i could just ask bandai themselves.

Actually they're the UK ConX's
wow, I'm soo glad I didn't get them, the auctions said connection thought right? That means they would have aged a lot slower than my american ones

i think connection is in wal-mart,does anyone know if they ahve it in walmart yet/

Listen man, thr official release is PASSED! SO now ALL stores should have it, the big thing was that Walmart had it BEFORE the official release, nice try though. :lol:

I have a U.S. version and a UK version and personally there isn't really that much of a difference. You'll probably want to get two anyway so they can play together so just get a U.S. and a UK one. I think they may eat different foods, their holidays will probably be slightly different, and some of the sayings used are different such as in the U.S. they eat a meal whereas the UK it is just called food. You can't pause the UK version but you can pause the U.S. version. Does the UK one really live longer? I don't know. They also work fine together, my UK and US ones just had babies. Also I think the US ones batteries run out a lot faster. My brother and I both have a US one and the batteries on both went dead today just after three weeks! :D If you like the blue or the pink ones just buy the UK ones they are just as fun. :lol: I'm even going to adopt the Japanes version, just waiting for it to come in the mail

-Copper

About the walmart thing, I've checked walmart, gamestop, and target and they don't have them at all :angry: so I ordered one and it's still in the mail.

No kidding we are the only ones who ever have to change things. We drive on the wrong side of the road too. Everything is backwards here, but then again we can also pause our Tama's LOL. :p

-Copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back