A Guide to the King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberly999475

Reaction score
In California, in my happy, weird, SPECIAL place.
kimberly999475 here, with the inside scoop on CODES FROM THE KING! All the basics, Q&A, and what you get!

Contents:

1-Basics

2-Q&A

3-What do I get for it?

4-Thanks&Quotes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=21pt]1[/SIZE]

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO TAMATOWN YOU CANNOT INPUT YOUR CODE, BUT YOU COULD ASK A FRIEND TO DO IT FOR YOU.

First things first, how do you donate? Donating is simple and easy. You go to the BOOK icon on your tama. Scroll along until you find a thing called POINTS. When you select it it shows you how many points you have on hand and how much you have donated. To see how much you have donated press the A button. Once you are at the screen press the B button and it will say:

Donate?

YES

NO

Choose yes and then it will ask how much. Put in the right amount. You can't just put in 5,000 and get a code. You have to have 3 or more donations. THEN you get a code. What do I do now that I have the code? Go online to tamatown and click on the King's Castle/Throne. It will ask you for a password. Now is you chance to put in the password you got from your tama. It will do it's thing and give you your item password. Then input that into your tama. You now have the item!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=21pt]2[/SIZE]

Which building is the king's castle?

The King's Castle is the red castle-looking building in the upper right hand corner of TamaTown.

Do I have to donate?

You do not have to donate if you do not want to. Many people donate to get the items. There is no rule that says you have to donate. It is a choice for you.

Is there a simple way to donate and not lose all my points?

Yes, there is. I use this way, everytime I earn over 100points I will donate some. I will slowly gain up to get the items. It will take a long time though! I have had my v3 for a while, for about a month and a half, I I ahve only donated 3,470points. For this method you have to be patient.

How do I get a friend to get me the password? Like you said in the warning?

It is really pretty simple. Give your friend the password from your tama and let her/him go online, give the password to the king, and give you the password for the item the king gives him/her.

Can somebody please tell me why I haven't recieved a password from the King, I have donated a total of 6212p to him and he only said "Good" when I donate..HELP! :p   :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:
Your tama might have a glitch or you might have only donated twice. As I said above, You can't just put in 5,000 and get a code. You have to have 3 or more donations. THEN you get a code. If you have donated only 2 time just donate 1 more point and you should get the code. If not, your tama may need to be reset. I am not so sure about this, but it is the best answer I can come up with.

If needed (and if I still can!) I will edit this post to have any questions I may be asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=21pt]3[/SIZE]

Here are the amounts of points you need to put in and what they get you.

5,000........RING

12,000.............CAPE

30,000...............CROWN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE=21pt]4[/SIZE]

Can somebody please tell me why I haven't recieved a password from the King, I have donated a total of 6212p to him and he only said "Good" when I donate..HELP! :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:
From Mizu Matachi, Posted on Jun 1 2006, 07:14 AM in the topic, The King?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading my guide! I worked hard on it! Please comment on it! :D :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kimmy.. :huh:

This is a great guide and has just solved my problem, thanks alot!

Yeah its cool! What a ripoff that you have to have to give 5000 points or more 3 times to get 1 item! Does it have any special powers??? B) B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the info - I need to donate 5000 more to get the crown - i'll tell you how it goes.......... :(

i have a code from a royal costume - do you know where to enter it? doesnt work at the king or in passwords..... :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back