Tips, Tips and more tips.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalover2day&4eva

Reaction score
V3 Tips :D

1) If you want a certain gender when the matchmaker comes then it's easy. If you press the B button when her book is closed and you will get a girl. If you press the B button when her book is open you will get a boy. :furawatchi:

2) When your Tama is 8 years old and the match maker still hasn't come, you could try setting the time to 2:59pm or 6:59pm. She should come in one minute. (It worked for me!!!) :lol:

3)Codes:

Cake: ABBAACBA

Steak: BCABACBC

RC Car 2:AABBCACB

Stuffed Animal:CACABABC

Cuckoo Clock:CBACCABC

Hair Gel:ACBBBACC

Love Potion (Honey):BCBCCABA

4) Passwords that WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Pen: 63532 86367

Silouette: 32479 91490

5) Time Codes:

14 February: 2:59: Cocoa Heart

Your Birthday: 2:59: Large Parfait

6) Order of Growth:

Baby to Child: 1 or 2 hours

Child to Teen: 2 days

Teen to Adult: 1 or 2 days

Adult to Death: Age 5, 6, 7 or 8 if healthy.

(If you refuse the Matchmaker about age 11)

7) Mimitchi lives longer, healthy or not.

B)

8) Another way to get a certain Gender when the matchmaker comes: If you want a boy say no when the matchmaker appears for the first time. Try to get her to come again. Then press Yes.

If you want a girl just say yes.

9) You are most likely to win Bump if you weigh 99lb.

10) Hikatchi likes pudding and hates burgers.

11) If you see a lamp, plant, shovel, or chest in the shop buy it! It could give you points:

Chest=100p-800p

Plant=100p-800p

Shovel=100p-200p

Lamp=1000p-3000p (or item)

V2 Tips

1)Codes:

Hair Gel:ACBAABAC

Stuffed Animal: CBAACABC

Love Potion (Honey):BCBACABA

Steak: BACBCACB

Cake: ABBACBCC

2) If you get all the codes you will get a secret rare Item!

Reply and tell me what worked and what didn't!

:huh: :) :( :huh: :D :huh: ;)

[SIZE=14pt]Hope I helped <*_*>[/SIZE]

:( :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey thanx for all those tips! you must do a lot of time with your tama! well if you wnat to get the :furawatchi: that character then you play jump alot until it becomes a tod ler then you play jump. if you did it correct when your tama turns into a todler then it should have a bump on its head. thats a little secrect i found out!

V3 Tips :(
1) If you want a certain gender when the matchmaker comes then it's easy. If you press the B button when her book is closed and you will get a girl. If you press the B button when her book is open you will get a boy. :D

2) When your Tama is 8 years old and the match maker still hasn't come, you could try setting the time to 2:59pm or 6:59pm. She should come in one minute. (It worked for me!!!) :ph34r:

3)Codes:

Cake: ABBAACBA

Steak: BCABACBC

RC Car 2:AABBCACB

Stuffed Animal:CACABABC

Cuckoo Clock:CBACCABC

Hair Gel:ACBBBACC

Love Potion (Honey):BCBCCABA

4) Passwords that WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Pen: 63532 86367

Silouette: 32479 91490

5) Time Codes:

14 February: 2:59: Cocoa Heart

Your Birthday: 2:59: Large Parfait

6) Order of Growth:

Baby to Child: 1 or 2 hours

Child to Teen: 2 days

Teen to Adult: 1 or 2 days

Adult to Death: Age 5, 6, 7 or 8 if healthy.

(If you refuse the Matchmaker about age 11)

7) Mimitchi lives longer, healthy or not.

:nyatchi:

8) Another way to get a certain Gender when the matchmaker comes: If you want a boy say no when the matchmaker appears for the first time. Try to get her to come again. Then press Yes.

If you want a girl just say yes.

9) You are most likely to win Bump if you weigh 99lb.

10) Hikatchi likes pudding and hates burgers.

11) If you see a lamp, plant, shovel, or chest in the shop buy it! It could give you points:

Chest=100p-800p

Plant=100p-800p

Shovel=100p-200p

Lamp=1000p-3000p (or item)

V2 Tips

1)Codes:

Hair Gel:ACBAABAC

Stuffed Animal: CBAACABC

Love Potion (Honey):BCBACABA

Steak: BACBCACB

Cake: ABBACBCC

2) If you get all the codes you will get a secret rare Item!

Reply and tell me what worked and what didn't!

:ph34r: :pochitchi: :blink: :angry: :) :wacko: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Hope I helped <*_*>[/SIZE]

:mimitchi: :mimitchi:
I know more!

1)E-tamago code: 1419528 2493051

2) You will know whether your egg is going to be a girl or a boy. A boys egg has more spots than a girl's egg.

3) Food & Exercise

Your Tama eats different foods as it grows up but it will always have a meal and a snack. A meal causes them to gain one pound and a snack gains 2 pounds. Feeding them snacks doesn't fill them up but it makes them happy. You're better off playing games to make them happy though. If they gain too much weight they could get sick. When they play games they loose weight. The jump game will make them loose 3 pounds IF you win level 3 at least. The dance game makes them loose 2 pounds but you have to do at least one routine properly.

4) Sleep

Every Tama needs sleep. Babies take naps at random times. Here is when all the other Tamas sleep:

Toddler:8:00 pm-9:00 am

Ichigotchi and Young Mimitchi: 8:00 pm-9:00 am

Oniontchi and Hinotamitchi:9:00 pm-10:00 am

Mametchi and Mimitchi: 9:00 pm- 8:00 am

Kuchipatchi and Memetchi: 10:00 pm- 9:00 am

Hanatchi and Androtchi: 9:00 pm-9:00 am

Masktchi and Gozarutchi: 11:00 pm-10:00 am

Tarakotchi: 10:00 pm-8:00 am

Oyajitchi: 11:00 pm-10:00 am

The Old Folks:8:00 pm-7:00 am

5)Game Scores

When you play the jump game, the higher the score, the more happiness hearts you'll gain. Here are the scores and their rewards:

3-9: one

0-2: None

10-19: two

20-29: three

30: all four!!

6)If your Tama dies you'll probibly be sad and wish he/she was back, right? Well now you can bring your tama back from the dead! When your Tama dies push A and C to get a new egg. But push B and select DOWNLOAD and your Tama will be back from the dead! Don't let your Tama out of you sight for about 10 minutes though, or it might die again!

7)Back in time!

When your Tama evolves and you want it to go back to it's last stage then try this. Make sure you haven't connected or done anything major since it evolved. Push the reset button the push B and select DOWNLOAD. You tama should be back to the last stage!

When you push DOWNLOAD your tama goes back to the last major stage in it's life, like evolving. Try it for other things too!

8)2 midnights after your Tama has a baby the parent leaves, right? WRONG! If you pause it at night then the adult can never leave and will continue to grow older until it dies. When you want the parent to leave then just leave it unpaused over night!

Hope you like them!!!! :)

I found that Hikotchi likes milk and hates drumsticks, Mimitchi likes icecream, Mametchi likes omelet and hates bananas and Chomametchi hates french fries.

Hi thnx 4 the tips they were great.i just got a tama today i dont really know how 2 work it!!!!

CYA :unsure: :nyatchi:

Hey umm the v2 hair gell code didnt work :nyatchi: maybe you could fix it up so it does :p thanx :unsure:

None of the cheats worked, YOU LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wasting my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nyatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back