Tama names

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoritaTrophy

Reaction score
i have a -

connextions yellow and red arrows called Tama (original i know! :lol: )

connextions dark blue with white bubble and paw prints called Pitta

connextions pale pink and white called Miffy

Plus light blue with pink bubbles and a little tama duck on it called Ginukateso

i used random characters for the plus cuz i couldnt understand japenese, but i just translated it on tamagotchi square and Ginukateso was what i got! pronounced

Gee-noo-kah-teh-soh. cool huh!! :)

what are yours all called?

Last edited by a moderator:
My two little tamagotchis are called Leah and Alec.

mine is named Kira but when i get my other two the boy will be blue and the girl pink (because that's the color of the tama shell). hehe original huh? :lol:

My connection is named "Megan," after my girlfriend, since it's a girl and I don't really know girls names. :lol:

My connection is named "Megan," after my girlfriend, since it's a girl and I don't really know girls names. :lol:
awwwwww that is TOO CUTE!!! how sweet! well, i have a hot pink w/stars connection named Glady(pronounced:glae-deh)

My conX (not sure on character name, but it looks like a duck) is called Menko :)

EDIT: just looked up the character and it's a Kuchipatchi

Last edited:
Hong Kong Connexion : Dixxy(my friend named)

Lavendar Connection : Saki

Pink Heart Plus : Mokusei

Oresoji Plus : Kuma*

Clover Plus : Shuya!(was watching Battle Royale. :) )

Matrix Connection : Kami

Those are the one's I currently have going, my friend has QUITE a few going....they're all mine though....she won't give them back.....So I got her a Connection to 'bribe' her away....didn't work....she just took that one too. XD I'll keep you updated about the tama-knapping incident. XD

BTW, Menko, you most likely have an Oniotchi. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is named Kira but when i get my other two the boy will be blue and the girl pink (because that's the color of the tama shell). hehe original huh? ;)
That's cute... I laughed a bit because my roommate for college (a good friend of mine) is named Kira. I dunno if I could see her in Tama form, lol.

My Tama's name is Lila (pronounced LY-lah). My sister and I were driving down the highway after I pulled the tab in the parking lot after I bought it (bad idea to take care of a baby on a major highway), and we came up with all these great Boy Tama names, never occuring to us that maybe it would hatch into a girl.

We were going to name it Lily, but that's the name of our former History teacher's baby daughter and it would just be too weird. :blink:

i've got a mimitchi boy named Benny and a tarakotchi girl called Sue. They should be ready to have babies tomorrow. Yay! :blink:

lets seee.....

Ranga/F:the mama

Ranma/F:the baby

i was SOO hoping for a boy....oh well, Ranma still fits the girly type i suppose, *sigh* just wishin she was a he. lol

NEXT tama:CLOUD/??

Green Connection- Luke

Orange Connection- Shino

Gen1 tama- Chicklet ! (lol)

Lavender Connection- Jynx

Angel- Whisper

green tama connection:

first one was lilo

...then i reset it...

then it was mimi

...then i reset it...

now i have lilo. :lol: