HELP ME PLEASE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammie82

Reaction score
i have a v2 and v3 and i have been trying to get them to connect but they dont what worry with them i thought that you could connect them.

With the V3, you'll have to select 'Others'. With the V2, you'll have to select 'Ver. 1'. You can only do version 1 things while connecting. Remember to keep away from fluroescent lights and bright sunlight to get the connexion going.

With the V3, you'll have to select 'Others'. With the V2, you'll have to select 'Ver. 1'. You can only do version 1 things while connecting. Remember to keep away from fluroescent lights and bright sunlight to get the connexion going.
Also, when they connect and they go on the others screen, one of your Tamagotchi's might turn into a Nazotchi! It will change back once it gets back. It's weird and I know why it happens, too.

i have a v2 and v3 and i have been trying to get them to connect but they dont what worry with them i thought that you could connect them.
Tammie82, the reason your V2 wont connect with your V3 is because you are probably selecting the wrong opton when you connect. Basically it works like this-> on your V2 select VERSION 1. On your V3 select OTHERS

Heope this helps you lots! :nyatchi: Ciara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back