My Tama's Lives:Past and Present

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamakitten

Reaction score
Past:My First Tamagotchi's Life One Christmas Eve,I got my Tamagotchi Connection.I didn't activate it until February the next year,but when I did I got a boy Babytchi.I named him Max.I loved him so much.That same day he turned into a Marutchi.The next day he turned one and turned into a Ichigotchi(strawberry).I was so so happy!Every night I slept with him and every day I took him to school.Until,one cloudy day.On that day he was going to turn 4,but before he could,I heard low beeping noises,I saw him on his back with a skull above his head,I couldn't press any buttons,it showed him fading away... <_< the next thing I know,instead of a sweet Ichigotchi on the screen,it was what looked like an egg with wings.I knew what that ment,it ment that my little Max,had left me...I started crying :huh: ,I coudn't help it.I didn't undrestand,I was taking perfect care of him and he still left me.The next day I got a new egg.(see next post for the life of my second Tamagotchi)

Past:My second Tama's Life After I got the new egg,a minute later the egg hatched.It was a girl this time.I named her Ali.She was very cute.After an hour or so she changed into a Marutchi.That night I slept with her and the next day the weekend was over so I took her to school.She turned 1 that day and also changed into an Ichigotchi!yay!The next day she turned 2.The next day she turned 3,then the next day she was going to turn 4.I was worried beacause Ali was alot like Max,and Max died befor he turned 4,so I was worried about Ali.A of the sudden out of nowhere I heard a beep.Was this the end of Ali's time with me?No,it wasn't she was just changing into...into...a Tarakotchi! <_< I was happy that she didn't die,but the happiness didn't last long beacause the very next day when I was doing spelling at school(with the sound on my Tamagotchi off) something happened to Ali.I will never know what happened beacause all I saw was an egg hatching...poor Ali was gone,never to see me again execept by memory.I never did figure out what happened to Ali,it's still a mystery.I did elemenate a couple of things that couldn't have happened:1.She didn't die or the egg with wings would have been there.2.I know I didn't reset her,maybe a kid in my class did,though.Whatever the reason,I know that I'll miss her so much!(If you were wondering about the Tamagotchi I saw hatching,see next post for the egg's life(I guess it would be my third))

Last edited by a moderator:
Past:The Life of my third Tamagotchi On my last post I saw a Tamagotchi hatching,well it was a boy and I named him Max beacause I hadn't complely gotten over Max#1 dying.I loved Max,(every time I sayMax#1 I mean Max number1,and everytime I say Max I mean Max#2)even though I lost Ali to get him.Later,he turned into a Marutchi.I slept with Max that night,like I always did.The next day he turned into a Ichigotchi.Then,as usual,I slept with him.In the morning he turned 2,the next day 3.The next day he was going to turn 4,I was really worried this time beacause Max and Max#1 were almost exactly alike!This time he was like Ali and didn't die.Beacause he was changing into...into...a Mametchi!(The one on odd part of the growth chart that you take perfect care of a teen to get!)I was so so so HAPPY!And the next day was even better!Max fell in love with a Masktchi he didn't even know the day before that.Her name was Kimmy and she was my sister's Tamagotchi so it was easy for them to link up alot beacause me and my sister are almost always together,except at school,but at school I take her Tamagotchi to school.But,they didn't get married at schoool they got married one time when we were linking them up over the weekend.Here's how it happened,when we were linking them up one time that weekend,we both saw them both dancing then fireworks went off,then my sister saw her Tamagotchi sqaut down,then she 2 baby boys sitting next to her.After that,one of the baby boys sitting next to there mom came over to there dad,both the mom and the dad were both 6 when this happened they were both 8 when they left.(To see the baby on the dad's side life see the next post)

Past:The Life of my Fourth Tamagotchi On my last post Max#2 had 2 sons the one he got to keep was named Tom,his brother was named Matt.Tom was different than the others I've been telling the lives of beacause of alot of reasons,you'll probably figure them out.One reason is when he was born,he had a brother.Another reason is the stages he went through.Well here's his life. Tom was like any other generation 2 boy Tamagotchi,only maybe most don't follow all these stages.When he was born he was a babytchi for about an hour,then he changed into a Kinokomotchi.The next day he turned 1,and turned into a Young Mimitchi.(the one that looks like this <_< )(his brother Matt did the same stages that Tom's going through right now,if you were wondering about him)Then he turned 2,then 3.The day when he turned 4 he turned into...into...a MIMITCHI!YAY!!!!WAHOO!!!!(sorry,I forgot that this was past,LOL:lol:)I was so happy!Could that day get any better?It did.Tom met a Masktchi owned my my friend Katie.(her nickname on here is bug)Her Masktchi's name was Dark.(Before you read anymore I think you should know that Katie's Favorite TV show is Dark Angel)By the end of that day they had 4 hearts.They were both 7,the Mathmaker came that night for both of them.The Matchmaker suggested a Robotchi,my sister had my Tamagotchi at the time and said...said...said...yes :D :D !But Katie didn't :D so Katie's Tamagotchi didn't get married at all :D and I'm sorry to say that Dark died the next day :huh: :D poor Dark :( .Tom got a baby boy and his brother Matt died at age 4,Matt was a Tarokotchi.(see next post for Tom's son's life)

Past:The Life of My Fifth Tamagotchi After Tom left,I named his som Matt,in remberance of Tom's brother,Matt who died so young,that Matt is greatly missed by my liitle sister.Well anyway,here's Matt's life.(Anytime I say Matt I mean Matt#2) I MESSED UP AND POSTED THS INCOMPLETE,READ NEXT POST FOR COMPLETE STORY!

Past:The Life of My Fifth Tamagotchi After Tom left,I named his som Matt,in remberance of Tom's brother,Matt who died so young,that Matt is greatly missed by my liitle sister.Well anyway,here's Matt's life.(Anytime I say Matt I mean Matt#2)Matt was a Babytchi for an hour or so then he changed into Kinokomotchi.Then when he turned 1 he changed into...into...into an Ichigotchi!Then he turned 2 then 3.Then when Matt turned 4 he changed into...into...into a Tarokotchi!"The name Matt is cursed!"I thought,beacause every time that my sister and I name a Tamagotchi Matt,it turns into a Tarokotchi.Then I remembered how sweet Ali was,even though she was a Tarokotchi,so I stuck with Matt the Tarokotchi.Later,he met a Masktchi,named Hanna, <_< that was my sister's new Tamagotchi.(you,know after Matt#1 died she had to get another one)They had 4 hearts on the friend meter.But,then a terriblr thing happened,Hanna died... :( :D :D :D .But luckily Matt managed to live.When he turned 7 the Matchmaker came for him,she suggested a...a...a...a...MASKTCHI! :huh: :D Freaky,isn't it.Well, he had a baby girl and he left at age 9.(to see his daughter's life see next post)

Past:The Life of My Sixth Tamagotchi After Matt left his daughter,I named her Becky.Like I've said many times,she was a Babytchi for an hour or so then she changed into a Marutchi!?! <_< ?Oh,well...I guess she'll be a Oniontchi.When she turned 1 she changed into an Oniontchi(like I said earlier).She is now 2 years old,I'll keep posting about Becky! :huh: :(

Present:Yesterday Becky turned 3 years old,today she is going to turn 4,also she turned into a Memetchi! :( YAY!!!Another thing that happened today is that I picked out her future husband,his name is Matt,he's my sister's Tamagotchi(her other one died :D ),he is going to turn 3 today.Matt and Becky are best friends right now,I'll keep updating!

Present: I'm sorry I didn't post for a while,here's what's been happening with Becky.Becky aged a little,she is now 8.My little Becky got married to some Robotchi.She is leaving at age 10.Also she has a baby girl!So,if you have ideas for her name PM me!I'm so excited about the baby girl!I'll will miss Becky.Oh,and if you're curious about Matt,he is a Kuchipatchi.(this one, :huh: )Matt&Becky fell in love,and still are in love.But Becky got married to some Robotchi. Also I'm starting a new log beacause I got a brand new Tamagotchi for Easter.

Well,this is it.My last few hours with Becky.I will miss her greatly,but now I guess I'll have to take care of her daughter.PM me if you have a name idea.

Present:Becky is gone...she has a daughter named Katie.Katie has a husband picked out already,but he's 5 years older than she is so he's on pause until Katie is 5.Katie is a Marutchi.I'll keep updating about Katie!

Present:Today Katie turned 1,YAY!Also,she changed into a Hinotamtchi.(I decided to see what it was like havind one.)Her future husband is on pause untill Katie turns 5.I'm going to look for some kind of a cheat to make Katie age faster.I can't wait for their wedding!

Present:Sorry I haven't posted lately,I've been very busy.Here's what's happening with Katie.The wedding between Katie and my friends tama beacause my friends tama is 5 years older than Katie and my friend doesn't want to pause him.Also Katie is 3 and is going to get married to my brother's tama,Matt the fifth.They're the same age so everything is probably going to work out.

Present:Katie is going to change into an adult today,she is 3 but today she is going to turn 4.Also my brother's tama is a Kuchipatchi.They're both going to be adults after Katie changes,which means soon they can get married,YAY!!!!!!!!

PM me with girl and boy names for their kids!

Present:Katie is 4,and is a Masktchi.Which meant that she could fall in love,and she did.She fell in love with:Matt(Kuchipatchi)

Nick(Masktchi)

Grand(Masktchi)

She has 4 hearts for each of them,which is really weird.Now,it's a competition.Who will win Katie's heart?

P.S.Grand is my friend Katie's Tamagotchi,Nick is mine,Matt is my brother's Tamagotchi.

Katie's the age to get married now,so is Grand and Nick,but Matt's owner resets and downloads everytime he forgets about Matt,so Matt's still 3!I think I'm going to let Katie married today instead of waiting for Matt to age.

Present:Nick and Katie got married!They have baby boys.They were both 6 when it happened.But here's what I saw.

When I linked them up,they were both looking 1 way then the other.Then,the screen went black.I saw fireworks,then I saw Katie crouching down.Then I saw 2 baby boys sitting by her.The babies opened their mouths,they looked sort of like mini-pacman.Katie smiled and one baby went over to Nick.Katie and Nick were parents!

P.S.Grand got married and had a baby boy.

Present:Katie left...I'll miss her.I will take good care of her son,Dave.I ca n't type beacuse I have 2 babies at once,BYE!

Present:Today I had to pause Dave beacause there's to much going on to take care of him.I wish I could take care of him.

I feel really bad about this.Infact,I have a stomach ache.Or is that from the junk food party at school today?

Latest posts

Back