Photo
- - - - -

battery problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

fearsomecat

• fearsomecat user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:32 PM ( #1 )

i keep having to download my tamagotchi over and over again cuz the screen either goes blank or the no battery sign flashes out. no, this is not cuz i have a old battery, my friends all got theirs bfore mine and theres r working just fine. no, it is not cuz i unscrew the back everyday. if theres someone with a alot of experience with electronics or just experience with a tama,plz help.

thx

Replies

Views

Started

02 Jun 2006

Last Post

03 Jun 2006

TamaGirliey

• tamagirliey user photo

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:09 PM ( #2 )

i keep having to download my tamagotchi over and over again cuz the screen either goes blank or the no battery sign flashes out. no, this is not cuz i have a old battery, my friends all got theirs bfore mine and theres r working just fine. no, it is not cuz i unscrew the back everyday. if theres someone with a alot of experience with electronics or just experience with a tama,plz help.

thx

Hi, it doesn't really matter if your friends got theirs before you. It's a bad battery, so just change it instead of having to fuss with it. :huh:

haze

• haze user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:15 PM ( #3 )

It doesnt matter if your friends got theirs before you, it depends on how much YOU use yours etc.
You may need a new battery, they aren't very pricey.

Also, it could be that the battery isnt in properly, try unscrewing the back, if the battery isnt in securely, use stickytape to tape it down, then put the back on again.

//Haze

dancinkayley

• dancinkayley user photo

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:57 PM ( #4 )

The no battery sign means 'Low Battery'. Change that battery! It's a CR-2032 3V battery. Try looking in shops like d*** Smith to get the battery. Don't keep resetting and downloading, or the battery will die quickly. Remember- a dead battery means Dead Tamagotchi, Dead. Screw the back on tightly or tape the battery down.

missygirl

• missygirl user photo

Posted 03 June 2006 - 12:29 AM ( #5 )

okay dont panic my tama did it my batt. was glitchy i bought a new one and it quite so im suggesting buy a new batt.

p.s sorry cant spell :nyatchi:
p.s.s batt.=battery

memetchipower

• memetchipower user photo

Posted 03 June 2006 - 06:54 AM ( #6 )

the batterys die if u connect them 2 much