battery problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fearsomecat

Reaction score
i keep having to download my tamagotchi over and over again cuz the screen either goes blank or the no battery sign flashes out. no, this is not cuz i have a old battery, my friends all got theirs bfore mine and theres r working just fine. no, it is not cuz i unscrew the back everyday. if theres someone with a alot of experience with electronics or just experience with a tama,plz help.

thx

i keep having to download my tamagotchi over and over again cuz the screen either goes blank or the no battery sign flashes out. no, this is not cuz i have a old battery, my friends all got theirs bfore mine and theres r working just fine. no, it is not cuz i unscrew the back everyday. if theres someone with a alot of experience with electronics or just experience with a tama,plz help.

thx
Hi, it doesn't really matter if your friends got theirs before you. It's a bad battery, so just change it instead of having to fuss with it. :huh:

It doesnt matter if your friends got theirs before you, it depends on how much YOU use yours etc.

You may need a new battery, they aren't very pricey.

Also, it could be that the battery isnt in properly, try unscrewing the back, if the battery isnt in securely, use stickytape to tape it down, then put the back on again.

//Haze

The no battery sign means 'Low Battery'. Change that battery! It's a CR-2032 3V battery. Try looking in shops like d*** Smith to get the battery. Don't keep resetting and downloading, or the battery will die quickly. Remember- a dead battery means Dead Tamagotchi, Dead. Screw the back on tightly or tape the battery down.

okay dont panic my tama did it my batt. was glitchy i bought a new one and it quite so im suggesting buy a new batt.

p.s sorry cant spell :nyatchi:

p.s.s batt.=battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back