Mirena

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
"No!" cried Maylee, "I can't do it!" Kagura smirked, "Yes! You can!" She pushed Maylee onto Kiro's doorstep. "Just ring the bell!" Kagura said. "No! You do it!" Maylee said. Kagura groaned. "Okay, fine! I will! But you're apologizing!" she said. Maylee nodded. She grabbed Kenichi's leash so he didn't run off.

Kagura rang the doorbell. Kiro answered. "K-Kagura?" he said. "Yeah! Maylee wanted to-" Kagura started, but

Maylee was no where in site, "MAYLEE!" she yelled. Maylee was looking out from behind a tree. "I'm sorry Kiro! Please forgive me!" she cried, running into his arms. Kiro was shocked, "Why should I?" he said, coldly.

Maylee looked sad. Just then, Kenichi wiggled out of his collar and ran off! "Kenichi!" Maylee cried. "Come back!" But Kenichi kept running. Maylee ran after him. "Kenichi!" she called. "C'mon, we gotta go help her!" Kagura said, pulling Kiro's arm. Kiro nodded.

They had caught up with Kenichi, but then he ran onto the road as soon as a car was coming. "NO!" Maylee cried, sobbing. Kiro ran in front of Kenichi and scared him off. Kenichi ran back to Maylee. The car had almost hit Kiro, but it stopped. "Kiro!" Maylee cried, running onto the road, hugging Kiro.

"Kiro!" Maylee cried, "I'm so glad you and Kenichi are both okay! B-but why?" Kiro hugged Maylee. "Because I still loved you!" Kiro said, "Just, it crushed me to see you didn't love me back!" he said. "Kiro!" said Maylee, "You that's not true! Forgive me?" Kiro smiled, "Of course!" They hugged.

A car horn beeped. "Get off the road!" a guy shouted. Kiro and Maylee looked embarrassed. The went back on the sidewalk and headed to Koga's house so Kagura could have a little word with him...

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back