The Sad Story of Aimee Part 7

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
"Hurry up Cass!" Hannah urged Cass. It was monday morning and the two friends were at school, it was chilly and the bell would ring any minute now. "Here she is!" Cass said holding up Cass. Adam was already in Hannah's locker, waiting for his friend to arrive. Cass put Aimee in Hannah's locker so that she was facing Adam's shell. "See you guys later!" Hannah and Cass said to Adam and Aimee. "Bye!" they called as their owners shut the locker. "So, what's up?" asked Aimee. "Nothing much." said Adam with a shrug. "Ok...ummm...what's your favourite t.v show?" Aimee asked, trying to make conversation. "The Simpsons." he answered with a grin. "Me to!" Aimee said with a smile. "What's your favourite band?" asked Adam "Black Eyed-"

"-Peas." finished off Adam. "Me to!" "Ohmigosh! We have so much in common!" gushed Aimee. "I'm glad!" Adam said as a small smile stretched on his face. Aimee stopped. What did he just say? she asked herself. Aimee looked at Adam. He blushed. I think someone's crushing, realised Aimee. Aimee smiled at Adam. He smiled back. "I think we're gonna be great friends." Aimee said.

"How do you think their going?" whispered Cass. "I don't know. They seemed to be getting along well yesterday..." Hannah whispered back. "I guess we shouldn't worry too much." whispered Cass with a small shrug. "Yeah," agreed Hannah. "Cass, Hannah, get on with your work." said their teacher, Miss Claire. "Yes Miss Claire," Cass and Hannah chanted.

The lesson finally ended and the lunch bell had gone. The two girls immediately went to their lockers. Cass's locker was on the opposite side of Hannah's so she quickly went to hers, but as she was getting her things packed away, Hannah rushed towards her. "Cass!" squealed Hannah. "Come quick!" she said desperately. Before Cass could say anything, Hannah was dragging Cass up to her locker. Hannah opened it slowly and soon heard what Hannah was so excited about. "I love your hair!" Aimee said to Adam, looking into Adam's eyes. "Thanks!" Adam said blushing. " I think you look cute with those ears." This time, it was Aimee's turn to blush. Cass's jaw dropped wide open. It hadn't even been 24 hours since Aimee had met Adam and she was already flirting with him!

Aimee and Adam finally realised that they were being watched. "H-hi!" Aimee stammered. "Hi!" Cass and Hannah replied, pretending that they didn't see anything. "This is working out better than I thought!" whispered Cass.

To be continued

Latest posts

Back